⤷ 19

'What the fuck, shut up

'What the fuck, shut up.'

Yuki laughed. 'Now come on, help me find my dress and then we'll pay for them.'

*

'So, is Aecha your girlfriend now?' Minsung asked, as they walked.

'Uh, no, I just asked her to be my prom date.' Mark said.

'Dude...what the fuck?'

'Yeah...I know, I know, I'm planning to do it on the prom night.'

'Yeah, that'll be cool, I guess, you can take help from Yuki though, she's good at surprises.'

'Yeah...'

*

'Yuki! Look at this one! It's so cute! You're gonna look so cute in this!' Aecha squealed showing her a dress.

'Shut up, I'm not cute.' Yuki said, grabbing the dress and walking off to the changing room and into a stall.

Minutes later, she came out, looking cute and pretty as ever.

'What do you think?' She asked.

'Minsung will love it.' Aecha smiled.

'I wasn't talking about Minsung, I asked, how do I look?'

'You look great!' Aecha clapped her hands.

They paid for the dresses, and started wandering around the mall, Aecha buying herself a cup of coffee, and Yuki got herself a bubble tea.

They walked around, they had texted the boys to meet them in one of the restaurants, and so they started walking towards the restaurant.

*

The four sat down, eating tteokbokki, and Mark, glanced at his side, at Aecha time to time, but would look down when Yuki would clear her throat.

'Um, Aecha your sleeve...' Mark said, folding her sleeve. Yuki cleared her throat again. 'Yuki, why don't you have some water? You are clearing your throat every 2 seconds.' Mark said, rolling his eyes.

'Uhh, I was thinking...um, if...uhh, Yuki, let's go on a walk.' Minsung said, awkwardly.

'But you guys haven't finished eating yet...' Aecha trailed off.

'You know what, we're full, um...you see that ice cream parlour? We're gonna go there, and you guys come after finishing your food...how about we order some ice cream for you two too...we'll call you...bye!' Yuki squealed and grabbed Minsung's hand, taking him with her.

'They're so weird...' Mark said, and looked at her. 'Oh, you've got something on your face...over here.' He started wiping off of the side of her lips. Aecha looked at him, and started to admire his features. 'There...you go.' He said smiling, and his smile kind of dropped after he saw her looking at him. He looked in her eyes, and could have sworn that he saw stars in her eyes. His eyes slowly flickered down to her lips, and she started leaning in, but the sudden ring of Aecha's phone interrupted them.

'Fuck.' She chuckled, and picked up the call.

'Yo! Stop making out with Mark, we've got your ice cream.' Yuki's voice was heard. Aecha looked towards the ice cream parlour and saw the two looking at them. She rolled her eyes, and Mark paid for the food and after paying, they went to the ice cream parlour.