⤷ 20

'Aecha, I wanted to tell you that, um

'Aecha, I wanted to tell you that, um...' Mark trailed off to his reflection in the mirror, when the door opened, revealing Aecha. Mark jumped and tried to sit on the chair, to not make it obvious that he was doing something embarrassing, but he panicked so much, that he fell down.

'Dude, you okay?' Aecha asked as she came to help him up.

'Yeah, ye- is that my shirt?'

*

'What are you planing to do sir?'

'It's a secret.'

*

'Dude, so I heard that you guys finally kissed.' Dawon said to Mark, as they walked to their lockers after class. Mark choked on his spit.

'W-what? Who told you that?' Mark asked, flustered.

'Yuki...' Dawon trailed off. Mark face palmed himself mentally. 'You really like her, don't you?' He asked.

Mark slowly nodded. 'Is it that obvious?'

'Duh...you asked her out on a date.' Dawon deadpanned. 'Look, I may not know you that well, but Aecha is like my sister, and I wouldn't even hesitate to kill you if you let her get hurt, or if you hurt her.'

Mark nodded, and looked at Aecha who was walking towards them, a jacket wrapped around her hips.

'Um, Mark, can we stop at the store before going home? I need to buy something...' She said. Mark looked at her, eyes filled with concern.

'Why? Are you alright?' Mark asked.

'Yeah, yeah, I just need to buy some pads...' She said, furrowing her brows.

'Hey, it's alright, I'll take you home...come here.' He said, giving her his hand. She grabbed it, and intertwined her slim fingers with his. They bid their goodbye to Dawon and walked out of the school.

*

Two days more for the prom night. Mark was trying his best not to freak out.

'Um, Aecha, I wanted to tell you that--' Mark was interrupted from practicing to confess his feelings in front of the mirror again, but this time by Yuta, opening the door and coming inside.

'What were you doing?' Yuta asked, narrowing his eyes.

'N-nothing.' Mark stuttered.

'Dude, if you are going to confess to her like that, she ain't gonna accept. I've got a better plan.'

*

The prom night had come, and Aecha was really excited. Why you ask?

I mean like, obviously she's her crush's date, but she's got a feeling that she'll be lucky today. Anyways, she was on the couch in the living room, sitting between Johnny and Taeyong, who were watching TV, her arms linked with theirs, pouting and looking at them with puppy eyes.

'Please.' She whined. 'I need your help.'

'No, Aecha...you can dress up yourself better.' Johnny said.

'But, I need your help to tell me if my makeup isn't too much.' She pouted cutely. 'And even Yuta and Jaehyun are helping Mark. He doesn't need makeup!'

'Okay, okay, calm down, come on now, I'll help.' Taeyong said, getting up.

*

Taeyong sat down on her bed, scrolling through his phone, looking for makeup ideas, while Aecha was in the washroom, changing into the dress.