⤷ 15

Aecha cried on his shoulder, and kept muttering something

Aecha cried on his shoulder, and kept muttering something. Her lips, accidentally brushed against his neck, making his cheeks turn a bright shade of red.

She finally pulled away, her face flushed, and she smiled softly, as she said, 'You know, I always used to hate this day, my birthday, but this year, it has been one of the best days....'

'You wanna talk about it?' Mark asked, scooting closer to her and wrapped an arm around her.

She nodded and sniffled. 'I was only 13 at that time, and you know....how most teenagers are. So, Yuki had invited me over to her house, to have a sleepover because the next day, it was my 13th birthday.'

'I told my mom that I wanted to go, but she didn't allow me to...so I said something that I shouldn't have, about her caring only about herself after dad cheated on her, and I locked myself in the room for the whole night, only to find her hung to the fan in her room, the next morning.' She broke down. 'A-and I still can't forgive myself!' She sniffled and cried, and Mark hugged her, while crying silently.

'I hate myself for not talking to her properly.' She sobbed. 'Every year I wish that I could tell her how much I love her. How much I miss her.'

*

'Ooh, my favourite person...did you find anything?' A deep voice was heard.

'Yes sir, I'm sure it's them, he told me, he told me he was faking to date her because he was in NCT.'

*

Two weeks later, and a normal day for Aecha and Mark, they had submitted their assignment.

Today, Aecha asked Mark to join her for lunch. She was in a really happy since she aimed the gun, and shot it perfectly, which made Mark, happy, because she was finally learning becoming a part of a gang.

'Yeah, so you won't believe us Mark, but she actually believed it when I said that my parents were advising me to marry her.' Dawon laughed, and Aecha glared at him. 'And now I made her angry...'

'Yeah but she looks cute when she's angry.' Mark said, as he moved his hand closer to hers. This didn't go unnoticed by Yuki. She smirked.

'Well, guys don't you think we should leave the two lovebirds alone?' Yuki said in a slightly husky voice, and dragged the two boys off the table, leaving Aecha alone with Mark.

Aecha smiled at Mark, and started pinching his cheeks, a habit she had since her childhood. 'You seriously don't act like a mafia.' She mumbled.

He chuckled, and held her hand and started playing with her fingers.

'Are you guys done?' Minsung's head peeked out, and he came and sat down again, with the other two following behind.

'Guys, let's go outside, in the ground, I can't breath because of the perfume she sprayed onto herself.' Dawon said, and he looked at a girl named Jijoon.