⤷ 28

'And you're telling me all of this now!' Dawon whisper-yelled when Aecha and Mark told him everything

'And you're telling me all of this now!' Dawon whisper-yelled when Aecha and Mark told him everything. Yes, they had chosen to help them get the truth out of Minsung's mouth because the only person Minsung was scared was of an angry Dawon.

Aecha had told Mark that an angry Dawon wasn't a sight you'd want to see.

*

'So, Minsung...I got to know something...' Dawon said, sitting with him in the cafeteria, also with Mark and Aecha. Yuki was also there, but she wasn't talking to them. She couldn't, after what she did.

'What?' He asked. 'What are you talking about?'

'You very well know what we're talking about.' Mark said.

'Well, Minsung, you know...the thing is...we can't believe you.' Aecha said.

'Why? I thought we were friends. And friends are supposed to believe each other.' Minsung said, angrily.

'That's the thing, Minsung.' Dawon glared. 'Why would you tell your gang's plan to the enemy?'

'Cuz they are my friends! I don't want anything to happen to Aecha! Nor Mark!'

'But still...I don't see how to believe you.' Mark said.

'He's telling the truth.' Yuki spoke up. 'The next day after our fight, Sam asked me to come to his home...and he...he tied me up...asking me if I knew anything about you...I lied...'

'See? She knows! And why did she lie if you ask? She knew we were planning something!' Minsung got up and stormed off.

'Minsung!' Aecha yelled.

'We'll go and see him, you talk to Yuki.' Mark whispered. Dawon and Mark got up and went after him.

'Hey.' Aecha said.

'Hi.' Yuki replied. 'Look, I'm...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to do all of that.'

'Hey, it's alright...you could've told me that you liked him. I wouldn't have said anything. Never. You know me.' Aecha said, hugging her best friend.

*

'Yeah, so as I said...first you need to find out the acceleration.' Aecha explained to Mark, as they sat in Yuki's room, with the other three also studying physics for a test the next day. 'Now, what is the formula of acceleration?'

'A is equal to v minus u upon t?' Mark said.

'Good job, babe!' She smiled, pecking his lips.

'Ew, guys get a room!' Dawon gagged.

Everyone started laughing and munched on the Doritos for the whole evening.

*

'Mark, promise me that you'll protect her.' Yuki spoke up. Tonight was going to be the attack, and we were all ready.

'Yeah I will, don't worry...besides she's a better fighter than me.' Mark said.

'Do you want us to stay with you guys for the night?' Minsung asked.

'No! Come on guys, I'm a mafia...let me do something of my choice!' Aecha whined.

*

'Hey, baby...' Mark said, sitting on the bed beside Aecha, who was scrolling through her phone.

'Hey, what's up?' She asked. 'You seem quieter than usual.'

'I...I just don't know...I mean...like...I don't know.' Mark stammered.

'Mark, you can tell me anything.' She said softly, scooting closer to him.

'I don't know...I'm just having a bad feeling...like...like something bad will happen...I don't-'

'Mark.'

'I know...I know, I sound crazy...but trust me...or maybe nevermind...'

'I'm not saying that you sound crazy...I never said that. Come here.' She said, putting her arms up. Mark hugged her, sniffing onto the scent of her hair, which smelled like vanilla.