⤷ 29

'I love you, Aecha

'I love you, Aecha...thank you for still staying with me after knowing who I am...'

'Shut up...you're like the cutest mafia I've ever seen.' She chuckled, placing a kiss on his cheek. 'Come on now Romeo, I want to sleep.'

*

The clock struck 12 am, and it was 2nd of August, and Mark's birthday. All the heads turned to the gate, including Minsung, and Yuki.

They joined them. Well, Minsung did, cuz he was a mafia himself, and Yuki and Dawon wanted to help.

Dawon wanted to look out for them, through the cameras and Yuki, since she was a black belt in karate, she wanted to help fight them.

Mark thought having Minsung would be a nice idea, since he knew the ways to defeat them.

They waited patiently in the living room, waiting for some kind of signal from Dawon.

The lights turned off, and Mark spoke into his earpiece, 'Dawon? What's happening?'

'Mark! They've cut the power line...so I can't see anything. But I'll try to get it back.' Dawon replied.

'Mark?' Aecha spoke up, looking towards the kitchen, where she saw something move.

'Yeah Aecha? You good there, babe?' Mark asked.

The lights, suddenly turned on, making Aecha gasp as she saw a man, his face covered, in front of her. The man was about to attack her, but Aecha's reflexes were quicker than his hand, and she grabbed his hand, twisting it and beating the crap out of him, and letting him fall to the ground.

She turned around and dodged a punch that was coming from behind her. She grabbed his shirt, pushing him down on the ground and straddling him, and punching him.

Mark was busy looking for Aecha, and kept beating those who were coming in his way. 'Aecha!' He called out after shoving a person out of his way and into the glass window, breaking it.

Aecha looked around and saw everyone fighting, Yuki was around in the kitchen, beating them as if it was her last. Minsung was in front of the gate, shooting every guy he could find. His shooting skills were really good.

Aecha finally stood up and spoke into her earpiece. 'Dawon...'

'Aecha! There are more coming!' Dawon yelled.

Her eyes met Taeyong's and she gestured him to go towards the back of the house. The others went towards the front gate.

There were only Minsung, Mark, Aecha and Yuki left in the living room, and some of the fighters, who still struggled to stand up, even after Minsung had shot them in their legs.

'Aecha!' Mark yelled, tears brimming his eyes as he saw his girlfriend in a condition where her hair was all out of place, her lip busted, a bruise below her right eye, and a huge cut on her arm from which blood was oozing out. She smiled wearily at him.

Yuki and Minsung stood at the side, Yuki catching her breath and Minsung shooting any fighter who tried to stand up. The room was now filled with bodies.