⤷ 16

All of them nodded, and went outside in the ground

All of them nodded, and went outside in the ground. They sat on the grass in a circle, and Aecha started telling some new gossip she heard about the teachers, while plucking out the grass, as a habit.

'So I heard that Mr Min really banged Ms Ju--' She was cut off when she saw Mark's hand go up to her hair, and remove some grass, which somehow was in her hair.

Her face turned slightly red, and she started thinking about it, how Mark's simple actions caused such a great effect on her.

The bell rang, indicating that the break was over, so they got up and ran to their lockers before running to their class.

*

Classes were finally over for the day, and Mark and Aecha walked side by side, Aecha still thinking about the time Mark pulled out the grass from her hair, while Mark was in his own world.

Suddenly, a rat scurried off across the road and Mark jumped in fright. 'Oh God, I hate rats, they're so scary...' He muttered, lowkey hoping that no one heard it, but Aecha did.

'Dude seriously?' She smirked. 'You're a mafia and you're scared of rats. Pft.'

She whispered, and started teasing him, until they reached home, not knowing that someone was following them the whole time.

*

'Yes, sir. I found their location and she lives with them. I guess she's really close to them.' A voice said.

'Good job on finding it.'

*

Three months had finally passed and today was the day, Taeyong would be testing her after school.

The teacher in today's chemistry class had informed them that the prom night was in two weeks, meaning that they should find their dates as soon as possible.

Aecha and Yuki were now in the washroom, doing nothing much, just washing their hands and talking.

'So, is Mark taking you to the prom?' She asked.

'No, I don't think so....why do you keep asking me about him. I already told you I didn't like him!' Aecha said, pouting.

'Oh really? Even if you say that you don't like him, I'm gonna tell you that its pretty obvious that you both like each other.'

'And how is that?'

'I see him staring at you, and whenever you see him looking at you, he looks away and you blush.' Yuki ranted.

'When we were in the library, he kept agreeing with everything you said....and....another day, I saw him trying to hold your hand....but he was shy....what the Fuck...he's a lot like Minsung.'

'...okay, fine, you win, I like him...'

'I knew that....tell me something I didn't.'

*

'Dude, come on, you just told me you like her!' Minsung said, in his deep, husky voice, which Aecha found intimidating, but Mark was unfazed. 'And now you're saying that you don't know how to ask her out as a prom date!'

'Okay! Okay! I'll do it! God!' Mark started walking away.

A/n: Any guesses about who could be the 'voice'?