⤷ 12

Her heart started beating very fast the moment he came closer to her

Her heart started beating very fast the moment he came closer to her. Mark kept talking but those words seemed incoherent to her.

She just kept looking at him, his face closed-up, and realized how handsome he actually was, but not realizing the most obvious thing, she was staring at him.

'Did you get it?' She woke up from trance after hearing Mark's voice. She slowly nodded and aimed in front of her.

And then, she shot it. Mark chuckled slightly after she shot the gun, because the bullet went nowhere near to where she was aiming. 'It's alright. You're gonna get better.' He said.

*

Aecha and Mark entered the class, fingers laced, laughing together on some random joke. It had been out in their class that Mark and Aecha were officially "dating".

Truth to be told, Mark lowkey wanted it to be true, but he just shrugged it off every time the thought came to his mind.

It was Geography, and they went and sat on their fixed seats.

'You guys are seriously so cute, you make me miss my non existent girlfriend.' Dawon pouted, trying to act cute. Yuki gave him a "wtf" look.

The teacher came in and started teaching the students. Aecha focused as she kept highlighting the notes, and looked up from time to time.

Everyone in the class was focused, except for one. Mark.

He kept glancing at her, and stopped to stare at her side profile while she wrote, because his seat was in the same row but across the room. His eyes had stars. And he loved stars.

He stared at her, not realizing how pretty she was.

Aecha, kept debating in her mind whether she should glance at Mark or no. She quickly turned her head, only to find Mark staring back at her, but quickly looked away when he noticed her looking.

She smiled, her cheeks having a tint of red, knowing that he was staring at her. What she didn't know was that Yuki, observed them suspiciously, because she felt that something wasn't right.

This was because Aecha, usually, was really flirty, but somehow, she seemed awkward with Mark.

*

'Guys, I'll be walking home with Mark, so you guys can go ahead and go home, okay?' Aecha said, packing her bag, as Mark stood outside the class, waiting for her.

Yuki and Dawon nodded, and Aecha left them, walking towards Mark, who smiled at her.

'Dude, you go home with Minsung, okay, I need to pick my sister up from her daycare.' Yuki said and left without waiting for him to reply.

She followed the couple, as they exited the school building, trying to eavesdrop to their conversation.

'Dude, how much longer do I have to fake date you?' Aecha asked, smiling.

'I don't know, should we act as if we broke up?' Mark chuckled.

'Nah, let's pretend for 2-3 months more.' She said.

Yuki's eyes widened, after hearing this. She couldn't believe her ears. So, she decided to confront them about it, right at that moment.

 So, she decided to confront them about it, right at that moment