⤷ 26

'Hello Mr

'Hello Mr. Li! I'm here for your massage appointment. Mr Wong sent for me.' Aecha lied.

'But I didn't appoint for any massage...and who's Mr Wong?' He asked.

'I'll tell you! But lets go inside first.' She started pushing him inside.

'Who let you in here! Security! Security!' He started shouting.

'Go inside first, you motherfucker.' Mark came up from behind, the cold aura surrounding him again. He pushed him inside, and the two locked the door behind them.

*

'Tell us, where do you get the weapons from!' Aecha slapped him.

'I...I told you...that...that there is this Minsung guy...in Korea...he...he supplies us with arms...' The man said.

'Minsung? Don't tell me...' Aecha whispered.

'Maybe...maybe he's right, dude...I mean...think about it...don't you think he's been acting...weird...since we told him the truth.' Mark said.

'Hmm...you're right-' Aecha was interrupted when the man jumped on her, tackling her to the ground.

Mark pulled him up and pushed him towards the sliding glass door, which opened to the balcony. The man broke through the glass and fell outside, in the balcony.

Mark went to him and straddled him, repeatedly punching him in the face after every word he said. 'Don't.' He punched him. 'You.' Another punch. 'Dare.' Another punch. 'Touch.' Punch. 'Her.'  He pulled out his shotgun and smirked, 'Thanks for the information dude.' Mark shot him.

They exited the room, and were met with Jisung, Jaemin, Lucas and Jungwoo. 

'Come on, Renjun hyung's team is waiting in the van, Taeyong and Haechan hyung's team is looking out for us. Let's go!' Jisung said.

*

Aecha couldn't believe it, her first mission was a success. Though her hand hurt after all the slapping and she couldn't move her neck, because the grip on her neck when the man jumped on her was too strong; but it was worth it.

They were about to reach the airport, and she rested her head on Mark's shoulder, closing her eyes and, he wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

Mark, meanwhile, thought about what the man said. Minsung? He was a mafia? Who was he working for? These questions kept him awake the whole night, as well as in the flight.

*

Yuki sat down with her phone.

[AechaCha]

I was right
Dawon IS ded.
2 days ago

Hey, Aecha...I know ure angry...but I agree it's my mistake
I'm sorry

She sighed and put her phone on the bedside table and closed her eyes, trying to sleep, but the thought of Sam harming Mark and Aecha always came to her mind. What if he didn't believe her?

*

Aecha woke up in Mark's room back at the NCT house, feeling arms around her waist. She turned around and saw Mark hugging her, and sleeping peacefully. She moved the hair that was falling on his eyes.

Mark's eyes fluttered open, and he smiled after seeing her in front of him. 'Good morning, dummy.' He whispered in his morning voice.

' He whispered in his morning voice