⤷ 32

'Hyuck, just come on

'Hyuck, just come on...I mean...if it isn't weird for you...' She pressed her lips into a thin line.

'What? No! I don't...it's not weird...I mean...it's not like we're gonna do something illegal, right?' He said as he climbed the bed.

'I never mentioned anything illegal...but okay...'

'Here, this pillow can keep us separated.' He said, hitting the pillow which made dust come up to there noses and they sneezed together, in sync.

After realizing that they sneezed in sync, they burst into fits of laughter.

*

Mark's phone rang, and he groaned. He slowly opened his eyes, his hair messy. He looked at the caller ID before picking up. It was Taeyong.

'Hyung?' He mumbled, half awake.

'I got a call from the hospital, Aecha woke up...so we're going to check on her...you you come with Kun. He's waiting for you.' Taeyong said. 'Tell Donghyuck and Yuki too...I'm bringing the others with me.'

Mark sat upright on his bed as soon as he heard Taeyong tell him about Aecha. He ran towards the washroom, slipping multiple times on his way.

After taking a quick bath and brushing his teeth, he made his way to Donghyuck's room, after seeing Kun sitting in the living room, patiently.

Usually, he would just barge in, and today was no different. He tried to push open the door, but it was locked from inside. He started banging on it, trying to wake the two up.

*

Yuki fluttered her eyes open, because of some banging on the door. She started moving a little but stopped when she felt arms hugging her waist.

Nobody knows what got into her, which made her hug back. She grabbed the hand and pulled it closer to her and went back to sleep, not knowing that it was Donghyuck.

Donghyuck was pulled closer and he took in all her scent. He snuggled closer to her, mumbled a small 'I love you' before waking up and realising that someone was banging on the door, and he just said 'I love you' to Yuki. But what scared him the most was, what if she heard it.

It wasn't as if what he said was true. I mean it was, but half of it. He did like her, more than a friend to be specific. He was crushing on her ever since he started sitting with Aecha and Yuki sat behind them.

Donghyuck scurried over to the door and unlocked it.

'She's awake! Let's go!' Mark yelled, which made Yuki sit upright.

*

Mark ran quickly to see Aecha smiling as Johnny told her some jokes. His heart clenched after seeing her in this condition.

Aecha glanced towards the door and saw Mark smiling, but with tears flowing out of his eyes.

'Let's leave them alone for some time.' Doyoung said, leading all the others out of the room she was in.

'Hey, baby...how you feeling?' Mark asked, touching her forehead.

A/n: Are you guys enjoying the story?