⤷ 36

'You son of a bitch!' Mark jumped on Hyunjae, punching him on the face, and grabbing the knife from his hands

He stabbed Hyunjae in his stomach, and pushing his thumbs into Hyunjae's eyes.

Hyunjae screamed and screamed, calling out for help. Mark pulled out the knife and continued stabbing him. He then finally shot him in the head.

*

Every other team, except for Minsung's and Taeil's, had reached home, and Taeyong took out his phone to check why his phone was vibrating.

62 missed calls from Dr. Koo
Call back?
[Yes/ No]

He called Dr. Koo again, and after a second of picking up, Dr. Koo started shouting.

'Mr Lee! We've been trying to reach you for so long! Aecha...She had a seizure...But she's fine now...I need you to come here...'

*

'Yuki! Come on!' Donghyuck yelled, putting his hand forward, so that Yuki could hold it.

They were escaping the headquarters, and had their car parked by the end of the street.

Yuki grabbed his hand and they started running towards the car, slowly intertwining her fingers with his to maintain a better grip.

They jumped inside the car and Taeil started the ignition. They sat, panting when Donghyuck's phone rang. It was Taeyong.

'Yeah, hyung. We've left...I don't know about Mark...why? Is she okay?...What!...okay, okay...' Haechan spoke into his phone. 'Taeil hyung, go straight to the hospital.'

'Why...why? What happened? Is she okay?'

'She got a seizure...But she's okay now...' Haechan looked down. Yuki sighed heavily before sniffling and then breaking down.

*

'Where is she? Where is she?' Mark came running towards all the other members. 'Is she...okay?'

'She's fine, Mark...She'll wake up soon.' Jaehyun patted his back.

'Oh God...' Mark sniffled.

*

Aecha's eyes fluttered open, as she looked at the person sitting in front of her. She smiled weakly.

'Mark...' She looked at him, who was holding her hand and his head was hung low. His head jerked up after he heard her voice.

'Hey, hey baby...hi.' He said, sobbing and slowly hugging her. She hugged him back. 'I missed you.'

'I missed you too.'

'Oh, Aecha woke up?' Johnny asked, peeking inside the room.

Moments later, the room was filled by the NCT members, and the doctors left with Taeyong to tell him about her condition.

*

'We'll be observing her for a few more days, and then she can go back home...But, she may still have seizures...But do not worry about it...just turn her body to the side...like this.' He demonstrated.

*

'Yes, so give her these medicines...three times a day, after every meal...and her head may hurt a bit...But she's healthy enough to go back home.' The nurse smiled at Minsung.

He looked behind and saw Mark and Aecha standing. He smiled at them. Aecha was salty because the others hadn't come to take her home. Only Minsung and Mark. The truth was, the others were decorating the house to give her a surprise.

 The truth was, the others were decorating the house to give her a surprise