⤷ 17

'Sir, what are you planning to do? I heard that they both like each other, and Mark is planning to ask her out

'Sir, what are you planning to do? I heard that they both like each other, and Mark is planning to ask her out.'

'So let him do that....she'll become closer to them, and it will hurt them more when we take her away, and I'll order you to do that...'

*

Aecha stood anxiously, and waited for Taeyong.

The door opened revealing Taeyong, with Mark following behind, and they walked briskly towards her. 'Aecha, now, your first task is, you are going to go in the room, there are some of the best fighters in NCT, and you have to fight them in exactly 3 minutes, without a gun.' Taeyong said, sternly.

She nodded and opened the door, entering the room. She saw Xiaojun, Jaemin, Yangyang, Yuta and Winwin. The were the best fighters? Wow ok.

She bowed at them and quickly tied her hair into a small ponytail.

*

Mark kept watching her through the glass, and glanced at his wrist watch. 3 minutes were about to end, and he started to move back and forth in the room, while Taeyong kept watching her.

3 minutes finally passed and exactly at that moment, the door opened, and Aecha walked out, panting. Her lip was busted and her ponytail was loosened. Mark gave her a smile before he walked into the room, and saw the five boys on the ground, heavily breathing.

'Good.' Was all that Taeyong said. 'Now the last task, and the most easiest, your shooting skills.'

Aecha relaxed after she heard this, because she had excelled in shooting in just a month. They led her to the basement, and gave her five bullets to shoot. She shot all of them, and they were all around one point, the centre point. Taeyong watched her shooting skills in awe, while Mark watched her in awe. He definitely knew now that he wanted her to be his date.

'As expected, Aecha....Very good. Now, Mark, you have to pay for the dinner today....we're going out for dinner.' Taeyong said.

'What? Why me?' Mark whined.

*

That day, for dinner, they went to a really fancy restaurant, and Mark was paying, but Jaehyun also offered to pay.

The whole night she was busy talking to the other members while Mark was planning to ask her out as his prom date, with the help of Jaemin

*

After dinner, they all decided to take a stroll in the nearby park. Aecha being Aecha, ate a lot of food, and now she felt that if she moved even one inch, her stomach will burst.

So, she sat on the bench looking at the dreamies, playing on the swings, Taeyong, Doyoung and Kun kept telling them to swing carefully, Jaehyun, Johnny and Yuta were walking and the rest were doing something or the other.

Her eyes fell on Mark who was laughing at something Lucas did, and then he turns his face towards her. When he saw her looking at him, he started walking towards her and sat down on the bench beside her.

 When he saw her looking at him, he started walking towards her and sat down on the bench beside her

A/n: Who's the voice? Any guesses?