⤷ 31

He was reminded of how Aecha would run her fingers through his hair, late at night, when he was too tired from studying, how she would grip tightly on him whenever they made out

A knock on the door interrupted his long train of thoughts, and then the door opened, revealing Yuki, Minsung and Dawon.

*

'They hurt her. He hurt her.' Yuki sobbed silently.

'Don't you think that we should take revenge? Don't you, Mark?' Dawon asked.

'Yeah, I want to. I've never want to chop anyone's head off so badly.' Mark said, anger boiling inside him.

'I can help. I know what to do.' Minsung said.

*

The members of NCT changed into some comfortable clothes after coming back from the hospital.

Aecha was still unconscious, and the meeting time was over, so they came back.

Mark visited her once, and he talked to her, though she was still unconscious, cried, and came back. So, now all the 21 guys with Minsung, Dawon and Yuki, were sitting in the living room, planning a revenge.

Minsung cleared his throat before starting, 'So I know, there are eight secret passages, to enter the building, and there's 24 of us...so we're gonna be making eight teams. Taeyong hyung helped me in making the teams, so here we go...the first team will be led by Xiaojun, and with him will be Dawon and Jisung.'

'Yeah, and the passages are from eight roads, and the building can be seen at the end of these roads.' Taeyong added.

'Team 2, Taeyong hyung, you will be leading Ten hyung and Renjun with you. Team 3, led by...Winwin hyung, and his teammates will be Lucas hyung and Chenle. Team 4...Johnny hyung, you will lead Yangyang and Jungwoo hyung.' Minsung ranted.

'Team 5, Yuta will be leading Hendery and Doyoung. Team 6, Jaemin and Jeno will be led by Taeil hyung. Team 7, Mark is leading Kun and Minsung-'

'Shouldn't it be Minsung leading? I mean...he knows it pretty better than me...like I don't have any problem leading but-'

'Okay, Minsung is leading the two, Team 8, Jaehyun is leading Hyuck and Yuki.' Taeyong completed. They all nodded and Yuki yawned.

'You three must be tired...you can share rooms...if you want.' Winwin said.

*

Dawon was sharing a room with Ten and Minsung was with Xiaojun. Yuki was sharing with Donghyuck since she was the closest to him except for Mark.

'Umm...you can sleep on the bed...I'll sleep on the ground.' Haechan said.

'Oh, no no...no it's alright, you know what, I can sleep on the ground. Besides, it's your bed...' Yuki said, as she shut her eyes tight. It had never been awkward like this before.

'Ahh, it's alright, just sleep...I'm comfortable.' He smiled.

'Are you...sure?' She asked, raising her brow.

'Yeah, yeah...' He chuckled.

'You know what...' She said. 'Just come up here...I don't think I'll be able to sleep alone.'

'Wouldn't you be uncomfortable?' He asked.