⤷ 18

'Hey, um

'Hey, um...wassup?' He asked. Aecha just shook her head and looked up in the sky. 'Um...I was thinking if someone already asked you to be their prom date...?' He said awkwardly, scratching his neck.

She looked at him, 'Nah, not yet...I'm waiting for a certain someone to ask me...what about you? Did you ask someone?'

'Uhh, about that, um...no, I didn't. I...uhh...I-I actually...wanted you...to be my prom date. If you want to...like seriously, I'm not forc--'

'I'll go with you, Mark.' She said, smiling.

'What? Really? Okay, wow, thanks...' He turned away, and looked at Jaemin, motioning that he finally asked her out as his prom date.

*

'What the literal Fuck Aecha!' Yuki shouted as she entered the class. Aecha and Mark, who were talking, looked up at her.

'What?' Aecha asked, innocently.

'You aren't faking this one, right?' She whispered.

'Nope, we aren't. I asked her out to be my prom date for real.' Mark smiled.

'And why am I hearing it from Minsung?' She asked.

'Because he got to know it first?' Aecha stated.

'Wow, thanks for stating the obvious.' Yuki deadpanned. 'Anyways, I was thinking that maybe the four of us should go and buy our prom outfits after school.'

'Wait a second, who are you going with?' Mark asked.

'I'm going with Minsung. And Dawon isn't gonna come, cuz he's gonna stay single after all. He ain't getting any date.' Yuki sassed.

'Yeah, cool, we're free after school...Mark can go with Minsung, and we'll go together!' Aecha started hopping on her seat making Mark chuckle.

Aecha and Mark were walking beside each other awkwardly, and Yuki on the other side of Aecha was talking about how she got drunk last night, and Minsung was walking on the other side of Mark, and he was unusually quiet.

Yuki gasped and she pulled Aecha by her wrist, 'I think we found a store, you guys can get going....have fun shopping boys!'

They entered the store and started looking around. One dress caught Yuki's eyes, and she already knew that it was perfect for Aecha.

She looked at Aecha, who was standing there, looking around confused. Yuki shook her head, and started pulling her towards the dress.

Aecha looked at it and her eyes widened. 'The hell Yuki! Don't you think it's too much?'

Yuki shook her head and started pushing her to the changing room. 'Just try it on!'

'I...don't think Mark will like this--'

'Shut up and change.' Yuki said and pushed her into one of the stalls.

A few minutes later, Aecha came out and Yuki's jaw dropped. 'Girl, this is so you.'

'Is it?' She asked, checking herself again

'Is it?' She asked, checking herself again. 'This is really comfortable, but...I don't know if I'll be able to manage it, ugh I hate dresses.'

'But come on, you look pretty.' Yuki whined.

'Do you think Mark will like it?' She asked.

'I think Mark will love it so much, he'll ask you to be his girlfriend the moment he sees you.'