Chapter 10: Spare Parts

Connor's POV

"Aw... Feels like somebody's playing with a drill inside my skull." Hank says as I park the car in front of the Eden Club.

'Yeah, I bet it does.'

"You sure this is the place?"

"It's the address in the report," I answer.

"Right. Okay. Let's get going." Hank opens his car door, hitting his head as he gets out. "Jesus." I get out of the car and follow after him. "Sexiest androids in town. Now I know why you insisted on coming here!" He says as we stop outside of the holographic crime tape to look at the signs on the walls inside the building.

Hank walks ahead with me trailing behind. When we walk in I look around, curious about my surroundings. I lock eyes with a female android in a glass tube.

"Connor! The fuck are you doin'?"

I jump slightly and look over at Hank. "Coming, Lieutenant."

I follow Hank as he walks over to Ben Collins and the owner of the place.

"Hey, Hank!" Collins greets him as he sees us coming over.

"Hey, Ben. How's it goin'?"

"It's that room there." He says, pointing to a room on our right. "Oh, uh, by the way... Gavin's in there too."

"Oh, great! A dead body and an asshole, just what I needed." Hank grumbles.

We walk into the room and Gavin immediately turns around.

"Lieutenant Anderson and his plastic pet. The fuck are you two doin' here?"

"We've been assigned all cases involving androids," I answer.

"Oh, yeah? Well, you're wasting your time. Just some pervert who, uh, got more action than he could handle." Gavin chuckles at his own joke. When he sees nobody else laughing he throws his hands in the air. "Seriously, nothing? (Y/n) would've loved that joke. Where is she anyway?"

Hank and I look away from him, finding the floor very interesting at the moment.

"Hey, asshole!" Gavin says, addressing me. "I asked you a question. Where is she?"

I look up at him. "I don't know."

He makes a beeline to me, grabbing my jacket and slamming me against the wall. I know my LED is blinking a rapid red. "The fuck you mean you don't know?"

Hank comes over and pries Gavin off of me. "We lost her when we were on a fucking mission!" He yells at Gavin.

"What?" He breathes out.

"I have all available officers on the lookout for her."

Gavin scowls and pushes Hank out of the way. "I'll find her myself." He shoulder bumps me on the way out.

"Night, Lieutenant," Chris says politely and follows Gavin out the room.

I look at Hank concernedly. "Are you okay, Lieutenant?"

"Yeah. Let's just get this over with."

Your POV

I walk around Jericho to get more of a feel of it. All around me are broken androids that need to be fixed or they'll be shut down.

'There's gotta be something I can do.'

That's when I spot a CyberLife crate.

'Why haven't they used the parts in the crate if it's here?'