Chapter 1

[A/N, My friend is the Book Cover in Noodle Cosplay if you're wondering]

It was a pretty hot Friday. I was about to close up shop until one of my regulars came running full speed. "Marie, what's up?", I asked as she caught her breath.

"I-I need a Lilac p-plant...", She told me standing up. Marie was a pretty tall girl but I am only like 5'1 so...

"Oh alright, grad some and i'll ring you up." I told her, walking to the register. She brought up two bundles of lilac's. "Ten bucks.", she happily agreed and gave me the money.

"See ya Marie!!" I called to her as she let herself out. I then grabbed my stuff, like my phone and other things, and walked out and locked the door behind me.

I didn't live that far away. It's a cute little apartment on the end of the the block. Once I made it inside I set my stuff on my kitchen counter and grabbed the pastel purple watering can with tiny white flowers on it and filled it up. ever since i was a kid I have loved plants, any type doesn't matter. My parents thought opening a store just for plants was stupid but I showed them wrong.

Once I finished watering my plants I picked up my wallet and phone and decided to get take out, I didn't feel like making anything tonight. I walked down the street to the Sushi place. I got two different rolls, one for tonight and one for lunch tomorrow.

I got back home and sat in my living room watching t.v. then they came on. Gorillaz, my favorite band. If I didn't like plants so much I would've gotten into the music industry. I know how to play the guitar pretty well, haven't practiced in a while but I think i'm still decent.

Watching the interview and laughing with them I saw Noodle in the back. "Wait Noodle's back?! I thought she died!", I exclaimed almost flipping my plate of food.

Noodle came and sat down with 2d and Murdoc, let me tell you I was so happy. I've always loved Noodle and once I found out she got taken I couldn't stop crying or thinking about it. Then they asked a question to Noodle, "So, what do you plan doing now that you're back for good Noodle?", The interviewer asked.

"Well I' was thinking about going to a near-by plan' shop.", She told him.

Oh my gosh! I lived like ten blocks away from Kong Studio's. And from my knowledge there is no other plant shop near here besides mine. What if she comes in?