Chapter 12

After I talked to Russel I went to my apartment. I walked there because it was a nice night and I really did want any kind of driver to ask what was wrong. Once I made it home I got in the shower. Then I picked up Noodle's hoodie, Marie doesn't know I have it because anytime she comes over I stuff it in my closet. She thinks I threw it away.

I got to my couch and put on (insert favorite tv show here). It was nice until there was a knock at my door. I paused the tv and went to open the door. "Hello-" I stopped talking when I saw her, Noodle. I was standing there in her hoodie. I quickly slammed the door in her face.

"Please just leave Noodle!" I said on the other side of the door.

"(Y/N), I just want to talk to you, please?" I was shaking, I wasn't ready to see her not to mention talk to her. But I put my big girl pants on and took off the hoodie and opened the door. I let her threw and she stood my my kitchen counter.

"So, why are you here?" I asked her with my arms crossed and the hoodie behind me on a chair.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry." She told me not moving from her spot.

"You're sorry, you left me alone! I was pissed off and hurt! I loved you, fuck I still do! You were the best thing that happened to me Noodle! Can't you understand that!" While in the middle of yelling at Noodle, I didn't notice, Marie walked it. Once I was finished yelling I turned around to see her but before I could say anything she left.

"Look what you did, I was happy with her. Now you're back and you've ruined it. She probably hates me now. Get out. Now."

"(Y/N), I had no other choice to break up with you. I just thought you should now that." Noodle told me before walking out of my apartment. I slammed my door behind her then I got a text.

Marie: (Y/N), you probably knew this was coming but, we're over. I can't be with you if you love someone else. I'm moving so I don't have to see you again, bye.

(Y/N): I'm sorry Marie. I do love just not as much as I still love her. I hope you can be happy again.

Then there I was laying in my bed, thinking. I can't believe my life just collapsed on me. Marie is gone, I don't think I can even speak with Noodle anymore. I don't know what to do anymore then just mope.....

[ sorry that this chapter was short. i just had a lot of things to do today but I promise the next chapter will be longer. again i'm sorry. ]