Chapter 8

"T-These are for you..." She told me holding out the bouquet. I took it, just to be nice, but it still freaked my out that she was even doing this.

"M-Marie... why a-are you doing this?" I manged to ask her.

"Well because I like you and I want you to make the right choice, by dating me. I've liked since you moved here and opened up the shop. Why do you think I come in all the time?"

"Well, I thought it was because you like plants... like I do."

"Marie, no. I have a girlfriend that like a lot, so please take the flowers back." I said holding out the flowers in front of her hoping she'd take them back.

"No! That's not fair. i didn't even get a chance with you."

"Marie please don't be mad."

"Mad, no. I'm pissed the fuck off!" She stomped around the counter and smashed her lips against mine. My eyes widen then I heard the door chime and I pushed Marie back. I went to look who it was and it was, noodle, frozen in place.

Once Noodle saw Marie that close to me, doing something i didn't like, she ran to my aid and then glared at Marie. [for your information, Marie is like 5'11 btw] She stood up next to her and kicked shins. Marie fell and noodle just went off on her yelling, hitting, you name it. I just watched in horror for a good 30 seconds before trying to pull Noodle off of Marie.

"Noodle Stop it! PLEASE?!" I yelled before she stopped and hugged me.

"Now get out of her shop. she's closing up." Noodle told Marie sternly as she ran out of the store.

Noodle put her fingers under my chin to lift my head up from her chest. She gave me a small smile before kissing my forehead. i smiled back for a split second then I thought of Marie. I did feel bad for her but pushing her self on me like that, that's a no no... at least for me.

"Babes? Are you okay?" Noodle asked me in that really cute Japanese accent.

"Y-Yeah, I'm just thinking." I chuckled before kissing her cheek. then I got out of her arms and went to the back to grab my stuff. Noodle was waiting for me at the door. I smiled and took her hand. Once I made sure the shop was all locked up. She looked at me then pulled me to her hip so her arm was wrapped around my waist as we walked around.

"So, um, Noodle?" I looked at her while walking.

"Yes?"

"W-Why did you, well I don't know, protect me? We've only known each other for like two weeks."

"Because you are my girlfriend, Babes. and no one hurts my baby." Noodle told me stopping and wrapping her arms closer to my ass then my back.

"O-Okay." I said giggled quietly. We went back to walking around until an older man yelled at us.

"Stop holding each other like that! You know it's a sin to do what you are doing right now young ladies." He yelled at us. I could tell Noodle was getting upset again so I did something to piss off the man even more, I kissed Noodle.

"Sorry sir, but I bet you had sex before marriage which is also a sin. So what we're doing is not that bad." I told him be fore taking Noodle and walking off.

We were about a block away from what just happened and Noodle stopped right at an alley, "T-That was... hot.", She told me with a lustful smirk.

"Noodle, c'mon. Where are you even thinking." I whimpered. She walked towards me and took my hand and pulled me into the alley. Thank god that no one was walking here. She growled against my neck leaving love bites and small hickey's on me. I let out small moans as my hand went through her hair and she pulled me closer so that she could grab my ass. I pushed her away to catch my breath and she groaned. I giggled and pulled us out of the alley and she walked me home.

" I thought we were having fun back there babes." Noodle told me right outside my apartment building.

"We were but I have to get some sleep for work tomorrow."

"Oh, yeah you're right. You'll tell me if Marie gives you a hard time tomorrow, right?"

"Yes, I will now you go too. Get some sleep I know you have to record tomorrow." I said before kissing her then leaving. I walked inside and went up to my apartment and got undressed and but on a baggy shirt and some shorts. Then I jumped in my bed and covering up and falling asleep. Today was... eventful.