Chapter 6

[I was listening to I See Red while writing this so SMUT WARNING!!!]

 "Sew thif is the' girl Noodz i'f seein." 2d said walking closer and expecting me.

"Toochie! Leave her alone." Noodle told 2d sternly while glaring at him.

"N-Noodle i-it's fine... I understand." I chuckled pushing past her walking up to the men holding my hand out. 

"Hi, I'm (Y/N). It's a pleasure to meet you three." I said as all of them came up to shake my hand.

"Nice to meet you too (Y/N)." Russel and Murdoc said at the same time as 2d stayed silent. I mean I understand, he's protective of his little sister, I would be too especially after what happened to her.

"Okay then, dinner time." Noodle told all of us as she grabbed my hand and pulled me away from 2d. We went into the kitchen and the food was already set out. It was just take out, I smiled and started to eat as the others talked about the band and things.

"So, (Y/N) what do you do?" Russel asked me.

I swallowed my food, "Well I own my own plant shop, that's actually how me and Noodle met. She came in one day and she grabbed one of my best aloe plants and I gave her my number after she asked.", I told them as I felt Noodle's hand snake onto my thigh. I giggled quietly as I put my hand on her's because she was trying to go farther up. she looked at me with lust in her visible eye and I smirked.

Once we all finished eating Russel and the other two left to go practice. Noodle pulled me up to her room, her bed was bright blue with orange pillows that matched a chair near it. Different pictures hanging up, even a moose head was hanging up too. The walls where a burnt orange color, it was perfect for her. I smiled looking around then I sat down on her bed then the next thing I knew Noodle was on top of me, pinning me to her bed. 

I let out a tiny squeal, I was very flustered, as she bent down and kissed me. She let me sit up and she took off my dress and shirt. The next thing I knew we both were in our bra's and underwear. Noodle was kissing up and down my body, down to my thighs, once she made it down there she took my underwear and put my legs on her shoulders. She growled hungrily as she inserted her tongue into me. I gasped as first then let out tiny moans before she stopped, I was so close to my climax at this point. She looked up at me and didn't even look down as she put her fingers in me. I moaned loudly, gripping her sheets. Then I climaxed, "Tell me before you do that baby.", Noodle told before eating me out. I nodded as she came up to kiss me again, then she traced my breast's with her fingers before laying down on me.

We both moved up to the pillows and slowly passed out but before we did I heard her say, "Stay with me.... forever..."

"I will Noodle..." Then we fell asleep.