Chapter 4

It was a nice night, me and Noodle finished eating and now we were walking around town.

"This is nice." I said looking at her.

"It is, it's even better with you here." She mumbled the last part but I heard it.

I smiled and then she walked me home, "Well this is me."

"Oh, can I come up and look around?" She asked me.

"Oh, yeah sure. It might be a small mess so prepare yourself."

She nodded and we were on our way up to my apartment. We walked in and she looked around, she took interest in my plants. I smiled and went to change real quick.

"You can stay here, i'll be right back." she nodded and went to sit on my couch.

I changed into a over sized t-shirt and a pair of booty shorts with my hair up. I came out and I saw her flipping through channels. I smiled again and went into the kitchen.

"Want to watch a movie? I have popcorn."

"No, sorry. My ride's here."

"Oh, alright. I can walk you out." She nodded and we walked out of the building.

I told her by and then she kissed me. SHE KISSED ME! It felt amazing, I didn't want it to stop but of course it did.

"I'll call you later, okay?" I nodded and she left to the car, which I think Russel was driving.

I was so happy, she kissed me, my dreams came true tonight. Well besides my shop.

I walked back inside and went straight for my bed, I have to wake up early for work.