Chapter 16

I woke up the next morning still in Noodle's grasp. I looked up at her as she slept peacefully. I moved her hair out of her left eye and let my fingers go over her scar softly. I felt bad and wanted to know what happened but before she could wake up I put her hair back and got out of her arms. I covered myself with a towel that was laying down on the floor. I walked around and found her bathroom, it was hidden so Murdoc couldn't find it harass the girls Noodle brought over. I opened the door and then closed it. I set the towel on the counter and turned on the water to how I like it and got in. The water was nice I really needed it then I heard the door open then close.

"Noodle?" I asked as I peered my head out.

"Yes, it's me." She giggled getting in with me. She cupped my cheek and kissed my lips. I smiled into the kiss then pushed her into the water and laughed, she was not ready for that.

"I got you, dork." I giggled as she smiled. She moved her hair out of her eye and showed her scar.

"Hey... can I ask what happened?" i pointed to her eye. "You don't have to if you don't want to!" I reassured her. She laughed and took my hand into her hers.

"Basically what happened was the band and I were at El Manana, where I almost died, and the anchor hit my eye. And I've never liked it so I hide it." She told me and I could tell there were tears forming in her eyes even though the water merged with them. [ This is what me and my friend think what happened so like please no hate ]

"Oh, Noodle, i'm sorry." I cupped her cheek with my free hand so she could keep holding my other one. I kissed her nose then smiled.

"Now, can you wash my back?" I asked her handing her the soap. She nodded and we both got washed. We stepped out of the shower and dried with the towels.

"Do you have clothes I can borrow? I kinda don't want to wear the clothes from last night." I asked Noodle as I was brushing my hair. She nodded and left to get both of us clothes.

"So, I can wash your clothes here and you can come and get them after work." Noodle told me as she was putting her Hello Kinky t-shirt on.

"Aw, thanks Noodle." I smiled before kissing her cheek. I left to get my shoes on and she followed.

"Do you have work today?" She asked me.

"Yep, I'm getting off at around eight tonight if you want to come pick me up." I said smiling as I was tying my right shoe.

"Alright, deal. I'll pick you up and we can go out to dinner or something."

"Okay, sounds nice. How about just fast food, we can eat at my place." I offered standing up.

"Okay we can do that. but i'm paying." She told me. I knew I wouldn't be able to change her mind so no use with arguing.

"Well I have to go now. But can we seriously talk tonight?" I asked walking downstairs, her following me.

"Alright we can. Bye." She kissed my cheek and opened the door for me. I hope tonight is going to be okay.

Noodle POV 

I watched as she left once she left my field of vision I closed the door. I turned around and saw 2d standing there with his arms crossed.

"What do you need Toochie?" I asked him as I walked to the kitchen.

"Aw yew re'lly wi;f her agai'?" I nodded my head then I felt hands on my shoulders turning me around.

"What?! What is so bad about her!" I basically yelled in 2d's face.

"She's ba' fer fhe ban'!" He yelled at me backing up.

"how is she band for the band?! Russel and even Murdoc like her! She's already part of the family to them! Why can't you be happy for me! I found someone that doesn't care if i'm famous or not. She loves me for me, not the band 2d." I exclaimed using his name. I rarely call him 2d but he needed to see that she's important to me. He scoffed and left to his room, probably to pop more pills.

I turned around and grabbed the counter, squeezing it. I was unbelievably pissed off. Maybe I should bring us getting back together tonight. We have been hanging out more lately and last night.... oh last night was extraordinary. I shook off the thought and made my bowl of cereal and walked to the living room to watch my morning cartoons.