Chapter 2

It's been a couple of days since I saw the interview. A couple came in and are still looking in the fruit section of my store. Then I heard my door chime, "I'll be there in a minute.", I called out to the customer. I came out of the back of the store with one of my bamboo plants since it was ready to be bought and I set it down then I looked up to Noodle. Her purple hair to her shoulder's but her hair was covering up her left eye to her pretty white dress thing.

"Y-Your N-Noodle...." I gaped looking at her.

"yeah, that's me. I'm her for some plants..." She told me and I quickly nodded and showed her the plants she wanted to see.

"Alright, you can browse but I need to go water the lily's." She nodded and peered around the aloe and bamboo.

I smiled as I walked to the lily's with my watering can. The resister bell rang and I ran up front. "Sorry for the wait." I told the man and his, what Ii assumed to be, wife.

"It's no problem." He told me as he set down the packages of fruits and veggie seeds.

"You know you could add some flowers around your garden. It'll help with growing your plants." I told them both and they said thank you for the advice and left.

I put my watering can under the counter and went around to check if there was no dead plants and that's when I accidentally ran into Noodle, "Ack!- Oh my goodness i'm sorry Noodle!", I frantically got up and helped her up. Her hand was so smooth, it felt perfect in mine. But I took my hand up and grabbed her aloe plant and gave it to her.

"No- you were doing your job. I just got in the wa'." she told me with a smile. I nodded and led her tto the front so she could pay for the plant.

"So um, what's your name? i think it would be nice if I know your's since you know mine." She chuckled.

"Oh my name's (Y/N)." I smiled as she gave me the money.

"Well, (Y/N), can I have your number? I'd like to hang out with you soon." She asked and I was fan girling inside.

"Y-Yeah, it's my mobile phone... here." I written down my number on a sticky note and gave it to her. "Thanks, i'll be sure to call you soon." She told me taking her plant and leaving.

Once I knew she was gone I did a little dance, "She asked for my number!", the girl I have loved since high school asked for my number.

Once it was time to close shop, I made sure my plants were watered for the night and the UV lights were on, and I left and locked the door. Once I walked through the door my phone rang. I picked up and put the phone to my ear.

"hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Hey, (Y/N), right? it's me Noodle."

Oh my gosh, she actually called me. "O-oh hey Noodle. What's up?"

"Well I was thinking that we could go out tomorrow night?"

"Yeah of course. I don't have to work tomorrow so i can." I smiled into the phone.

"Alright, can you meet me at the Sushi Place near your shop, at around 9?" She asked, she sounded really hopeful.

"Alright, it's a date!" Then she said okay and hung up the phone.

"Oh god, what if she doesn't like me that way. I mean, I am bi, there is always a chance..." I told myself before collapsing on my bed and passing out. It was a long day.