Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning at around 11. I got up and went to shower and brush my teeth. Once I was finished I remembered that I had a date with Noodle! I thought that I had enough time to go eat then get ready, trust me it takes awhile.

I went into the kitchen, since it was almost lunch, I decided on grilled cheese and fries. Which I had both, fries in the freezer and just the cheese and stuff for the sandwich. Once I was done eating I got up and went to look in my closet.

It was bare since I don't really go shopping for clothes often. But I picked out the cutest knee length dress that's white with some tiny purple flower pattern and some ankle high black combat boots. And of course some jewelry.

Once I was done getting ready I went into the bathroom to do my makeup. It's not much but a little eye shadow, blush, and a light pick lipstick.

Once I was done it was around 5. "I guess I could clean up a little bit or watch TV." I said to myself as I walked to my plants making sure they're okay. I went over and grabbed the watering can and of course watered my plants. Then I went to watch some TV.

I was 7:30 now so I got up and grabbed my stuff. I know i'm supposed to meet her at 9 but I thought I would check on my store real quick.

I walked out and went down the block where I saw Marie waiting. "What are you doing here Marie?", I asked as she looked at me.

"Oh, my dog stepped on my watering can, I need a new one. And I know your's are the best." She told me as I unlocked the store.

"well, okay but since your here. You can help me water and turn off the UV's."

She nodded and went to the back and turned off the lights as I filled up two watering cans. I gave one to her and we went to opposite sides of the store.

"So, why are you all dressed up?" She called to me.

"I actually have a date with a girl tonight." I told her making my way to the next row.

"Oh, really? What's her name, am I allowed to know?"

"No, not until I know it's serious."

"You're no fun." she pouted.

"Too bad." I giggled as I finished my side.

She came up too and handed me the watering can, "Now, go find a watering can and I'll ring you up."

She nodded and went to that part of the store. she came back with a black watering can and I rung her up and she gave the money and then I looked at the time, "It's 8:55!", I exclaimed.

"I gotta go, now go! Marie!" She nodded and ran out, so did I. I locked the door and ran. I made it there a couple minutes passed 9 and I looked around and saw her looking out the window of the place.

"Noodle!" I called out waving, making my way over.

I sat down, "Sorry I was so late, I was taking care of some thing at the shop." I laughed as she did.

"No, it's fine. I just got here myself. So don't worry." She reassured me and smiled.

Her hair was in front of her left eye again but she was wearing a black leather jacket and a cute black dress.

"You look beautiful (Y/N)." I froze and blushed badly.

"T-thanks Noodle. S-So do you.." I said, stuttering a little.