Chapter 7

I woke up alone the next morning, I was so confused so I got up and put on my clothes from last night. Once I stepped out of Noodle's room I smelt the most delicious food cooking in the kitchen. I walked down the familiar hallway and down the stairs. I peered into the kitchen and saw Noodle was cooking and the rest of the band was sitting at the table waiting for the food. 

"Come on out (Y/N)." I heard Russel tell me. I nodded and went to sit next to him and an empty sit, which I thought was Noodle's. Noodle came over with plates of food for us like bacon, eggs, sausage, pancakes, waffles, and cups of orange juice.

"Thanks Noodle." I told her as I went to grab some pancakes. [I HATE eggs so deal with it sorry] "Of course." She smiled and kissed me on the cheek then sat next to me. I blushed, she kissed me in front of 2d, how is he gonna react, I thought to myself.

I looked up to 2d and he just smiled at me then went to eat himself. I let out a quiet sigh as I began to eat. This was nice, I haven't had family breakfasts in my life actually. So this was better than anything I could imagine. Once I finished eating I checked the time. I WAS SUPPOSED TO OPEN THE SHOP TWO HOURS AGO! I abruptly got up, "I'm so very sorry but I have to leave for work. Thank you for being so kind.", I told them before I bent down to give a kiss to Noodle. I ran to go grab my phone and I called a Lyft. Once I came I left Kong Studio's.

"That was nice." I told myself, "Crap, I don't have time to change."

I shook my head and then I made it to the shop. I paid the driver then ran to start opening up the shop. Once I did I saw Marie walking by and she walked in, apple in hand. "So....? How was your date?", she asked me with a curious look.

"D-Date? How did you know?"

"Well since you and, what was her name, Noodle? Were making out back there I just thought that she was taking you out." She said, she sounded a little jealous.

"O-oh, well yeah, I kinda met her family last night.... among other things..." I mumbled the last part. I looked up to Marie and she seemed sad.

I shrugged it off, "Well are you here for something?", I asked her while i counted the money in the cash register.

"Nope, just wanted to see you, bye." she said before taking a bite out of her apple and leaving.

"Well that was.... weird." I told myself as a lady, about in her mid 40's, walked in.

"Welcome to Zen Plants. If you need anything to be afraid to come ask." I said politely with a small smile.

"Yeah, i'm sure I will." she huffed as she began to walk around. Then my phone went started to buzz, a text?

Noodle: 'Hey babes, I want to see you later. Mind if I stop by the shop?'

(Y/N): 'Yeah, of course! I'll see you then :)'

Noodle: 'Alright!'

I smiled at my phone then I heard the lady that walked into the shop earlier yell at me. "Hey, is that all you do?! Sit on your phone while you're on the job?! Gosh, you kids never take anything seriously, do you?! where is your boss, i'd like to talk to them?"

"Alright, jeez." I did a small 360 turn and put my elbows on the counter. "Oh so funny, but where is your boss?"

"I'm the boss here ma'am. I'm also the owner of the store, so any problems you have. Talk to me." I smiled.

"W-Well, there is no way someone so young can run a successful store." She argued.

"Well the 'young people' can do anything if they put their minds to it. and mine wanted this store. So if you don't mind. Go or buy it is whatever you need."

She huffed and quickly left the store, I smirked. A lot of people do that so it doesn't bother me much. Then I heard the door chime again, it was Marie with a bouquet of roses and tulips.

"M-Marie?" I looked at her surprised.