Chapter 9

Noodle's POV

I watched as (Y/N) left, my heart ached for her touch. I know it's legit been two seconds since I was holding her hand but I love her so much, I don't know if she felt the same way. I turned around and started to walk back to Kong Studio's since it was a pretty night out. I felt something in my pocket, I pulled it out and took a look at it.

"Oh, it's the key (Y/N) gave me a couple days ago. Maybe I should sneak in?" I told myself turning around, walking back to her apartment building.

I walked up to be apartment and put the key in. I quickly unlocked it and walked inside. I closed the door and locked it again just to be safe. I set down the key and hung up my jacket before spotting (Y/N) sleeping peacefully across the way. I smiled as she pulled the covers closer to her, I could tell she was cold. I went over to the side of her bed and sat down, watching her, admiring her beauty as she slept. I moved a piece of her hair out of the way to see her beautiful skin color in the moonlight, since there was a window right above her bed.

I crawled under the covers and brought her closer to my body. I felt her quickly relax as she snaked her arms around my torso. I brought one of my arms under her head and the other one was on her hips. I kissed her forehead before falling asleep myself.

Back to (Y/N)'s POV

My alarm was blaring it's sound so I woke up kinda annoyed. Once i turned it off I felt someone else in my bed, I looked over to see Noodle but I still fell off my bed having a tiny heart attack. I heard Noodle get up and look over the side of the bed trying to hold back her giggles.

"Oh, go ahead let it out." I huffed getting to my feet, rubbing my hip.

"I'm sorry babes. But I did get in with that key you gave me. I always have it on me and to be honest I missed you." She told me walking to the bathroom with me.

"Well how about we talk about you staying instead of me having mini heart attacks." I chuckled starting to get undress for the shower.

"So Babes.....? Can I come in?" She asked me as I felt her eyes looking me up and down.

I smiled and nodded. Once she was given the approval she stripped her clothes off and got in with me. The water was HOT, just like I liked it and it seemed like Noodle did too. I smirked and decided to be the one to make move this time. I looked at her dead in the eyes and slammed my lips against hers. I could tell she was caught off guard but then I felt her smile against my lips, I knew she had a plan now. Noodle took her hands and grabbed my legs and then I jumped onto her. She was holding me against the shower wall giving me kisses all over my body and attacking my sweet spot. I now know I have to where a turtle neck to work now. I pushed her back to get a breath of air.

"I-I have work.." I giggled getting down and starting to wash myself. I heard Noodle pout but went along with it. Once we were both clean we got dressed. Noodle wore her stuff from the day before and I grabbed a pastel purple turtle neck and a matching skirt. And a pair of cute black slip on with a flower pattern.

"Well, Babes, I have to get going now. I gotta go record with the band. I'll see you at the shop." She told me then kissed me goodbye. I heard the door close after I finished getting dressed. I went to grab my phone and handbag and I was off to the shop for a long day at work.