Chapter 5

It's been a couple days since the date. Me and Noodle have gotten closer too, we'd have night long calls or pass out during them. It was nice, I've never had a relationship like this. But most of all she is kind, caring, relatable. She is amazing.

I was sitting down waiting for people to come in, it was a slow day. Then the door rang, I looked up to see Noodle standing in front of the counter. "Noodle!", I exclaimed as I ran around and gave her a hug.

"Hey, (Y/N)." She hugged me back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well we've been talking for a while now, well like a week, but I think you're ready to meet the rest of the band."

My eyes widened, "Like right now or later tonight?", I asked.

"Yes, later tonight. I want to make sure you're ready to go. So i'll stay with you until the shop closes then I'll help you get ready."

"Oh, alright!" I smiled and brought her to the back of the store, "then you can help me with the pla-", I stopped when I felt her arms go around my waist and then turned me around to my back was against the sink.

"Or maybe we could..." Noodle then leaned in to kiss me and of course I kissed back with a smile. We moved to the wall so I was up against it as she was attacking my neck and collar bone with love bites. It was getting heated when I heard Marie call my name.

"Oh crap... Noodle get your shirt back on." I whispered to her as I put mine back on. I walked out to the front to see Marie smirking.

"What, dork?" I asked just as Noodle was coming out.

"Oh nothing. But I need some daisy's and roses." She said walking to the flower section.

"Alright, come up when you're done." I let out a sigh just Noodle came up and held my hand.

"You alright, (Y/N)?" noodle asked in the sweetest voice.

"Yeah, I just didn't expect Marie to come in today." I chuckled pulling Noodle to the front counter.

Noodle pulled me into her as we waited for Marie to finish up. "Oh crap, I haven't introduced you guys yet.", Noodle shrugged then Marie came up the like Half of my roses and daisy's.

"That's gonna be a lot you know that right?" She nodded and I told her amount and she gave me the money.

"Oh Marie, this is Noodle. The girl i'm going out with." Marie looked surprised and nodded then quickly left.

"What is up with her?" I mumbled before checking the time, "Only two more hours til i can close up.", I told Noodle and she nodded before pulling back into the back.

"What are you up too?" I asked her. "Well I just want to see my beautiful girlfriend is all."

I got really flustered right then and there. She called me her girlfriend, are we official? I was confused but happy at the same time. I wrapped my arms around her neck and smashed my lips onto hers. We kissed passionately for what felt like forever then she moved her lips up and down my neck and collar bone to find my sweet spot, once she did I let out a whimper and she knew she found it. I felt her smile against my neck as she attacked and I tried to hold in my moans and whimpers. She looked back up at me and her hair was out of the way and I could see her eye, it looked like it was scarred. I went to go touch it and Noodle quickly backed up.

"P-Please don't..." She mumbled putting her hair back.

"Okay i'm sorry..." I looked at my feet then I felt her fingers under my chin.

"Don't be, you didn't know." She smiled then kissed me and lead me out to the front of the store. I looked at my watch and we only had 10 minutes left. I grabbed my stuff and both, me and Noodle, exited the store. I went to lock the door once I turned around Noodle had her hand out for me and I gladly took it and we walked to my apartment building, she opened the door for me and I said thank you. When i walked in she followed after.

We made it to my apartment and I went straight to my closet. Time to figure out what to wear. I shuffled through what clothes I had and I found a cute black spaghetti strap dress and then I grabbed a black long sleeved turtle neck to hide the hickey's I know Noodle put on me. Then I grabbed a cute belt and my ankle high combat boots and went to change while Noodle went to lay on my bed. once I finished getting dressed I grabbed make up that I just brought like two days ago and thought about what I was going to do. Maybe a smokey eye? Yes, and black lipstick. I'm gonna look great.

Once I was done I came out of the bathroom to show Noodle. Her jaw dropped, "You look absolutely beautiful, Babe.", She smiled.

"Thanks, are we ready to go?" I asked and she nodded. We made our way out of the building and I saw a limo waiting.

"Yep, just for you. i thought you'd like it." She told me grabbing my hand and we went in the limo. I've never been in a limo before. It was roomy but I stayed next to Noodle because it was comfortable.

It was about a 20 minute drive because of dumb people that drive. But we pulled up and it was so cool. I looked out of the window and was amazed. Then the limo stopped and Noodle went out of the limo and went to my side of the car and opened the door for me and held her hand out for me to hold. I took her hand and we walked up to the door and she opened it for me again. We walked in and I saw Russel, I much bigger man with white eyes. 2d, a much taller man with blue hair and black eyes. Then Murdoc, a green man with slicked back greasy black hair. I liked to call him Pickle boy.

This was it, i'm basically meeting my girlfriends family.