KELVIKU BATHIL ENNA ?

Disclaimer : This is a repetitive sequence of the original story with lil ellaboration , just to kick start the new one . The intial one or two chaps will have overlaps with the previous one . Kindly bear with and give it a read ..🙏😜

It was the wedding of Jeeva ,the second son of the famous family "Pandian Stores " of Kunnakudi . They were  very prosperous with fortune , with successfully running supermarts in Kunnakudi as well as Karaikkudi .

Whilst the old store in Kunnakudi , was still managed by the eldest son Moorthy , the other supermarts were managed alternatively by the younger brothers Jeeva and Kathir .

Their own  farms well extended over a good number of acres provided a good deal of quality provisions and groceries for their marts .
That was their speciality and they stood high and tall amongst others .

Whilst the other super marts in KK stocked provisions from separate dealers , the PS clan traded in with  their own quality  stocks .

They were in plan of extending and experimenting few other trades too .

Jeeva. the groom today , though a clever and good hearted person restricted himself to the white collar job of the stores , and was hesitant to take up new ventures .

His younger brother Kathir was exactly the opposite .

Being a hard worker as well a brilliant lad ,he had his clutches extended deep in business and never hesitated to do any  scratch work .
He was ambitious and was aspiring to try out new ventures .

His bar was always high.

He very well knew it and worked up to it .

But ...

He was tough ......very tough to handle .

A  perfect combination of hard work , self-confidence and sincerity ,he had his own dose of attitude and arrogance ,that left anyone running with  shivers down the spine ,  if messed with him .

He made it a point to give back it to those who crossed the limits he had set for each one .

At any cost !!!

He was a very good son ,a hard working aspirant young man , a true friend but was a very worse enemy .

That quality of his , had everyone  who knew him  , to keep themselves within his friendzone .

No one ain't dare raise a finger against him.

Well ....

It wasn't exactly" no one ".

He had a very bitter enemy who was nothing less than himself .

The wedding , being a celebration of the PS household  after long years ,was then conducted with all posh and pomp .

Meena the bride hailed from yet another equally prosperous family .

And with theirs being a love marriage , and that too being conducted after a lot of hindrances , it was now going on with lots of happiness , celebrations and fun .

The families of both sides being decked up as deities were seen with cheerful faces and happy glints .

There was fun and happiness filling in the air !!!

But ...

Not for everyone !!!

She  ....

She ?

Mullai ! !

The tender fragile yet strong evergorgeous lass .