VAAN UULAA

Disc : Sorry for the slow chap & late update guys .

This was supposed to be included in the previous chap itself , which I cudnt update due to work issues .
Kindly bear with 🙏

Nuwara Eliya :

The Kathir s were all ready for the departure from Ceylon .

Mullai s boutique and store was handed over to her assistant itself who promised to take good care of it .

Mullai felt bad for learning behind the country , the place that gave her everything .

She and her son had sought shelter in this place for almost 3 yrs and her boutique was something close to heart .

And not to forget MRs. Tamil .

She was almost like her second mother. It was because of her , she and kuttu were able to live in peace there .

Amuthan was ofcourse always shuttling between Trichy and Ceylon in these years .

And he had promised Kathir that he would definitely visit Karaikkudi hereafterwards whenever he came to India .

And then Midhulla ....

She was seen with the glint of hope and happiness that her second chance of life had given her .

And the fact that she would as well be shifting to TN after her marriage and Ranik wud work in accordance with Kathir from then on , was blooming happiness within her .

Midhulla : Mulla , am so happy now de . Namma rendu perum onna than padichoom . Valarnthoom .

Mullai : Ama ....Infact namma sisters maathri thana erunthom .

Midhulla : Ama ....namma inga vantha time nyabagam eruka de ? Nee kuttu oda , apa ama va vitutu ,naan ...naan ....oru widow ah ...Rendu perum avlo sorrow la vanthoom .
And now , am so happy that Kathir anna is there for you .
Awara vitratha di ..... munnadi maathri  loosuthanama yethaiyum yosixhuratha ?

Mullai : Midhu ....... Kathir eh ..Vidratha ?
He is my world . Epovumae naa awara vittathu illa Midhu. 
Velagi than erunthen.
And ipo.....inimel ...unga Kathir Anna va , oru thulli kooda vidamaaten . Pothuma ?

Midhulla : Pothum ..pothum . Naanum thirumba TN kae varuvenu nenaikavae happy ah eruku di .

Mullai :Yepo than un kalyaanam aagumonu eruku !!!
And Ranik is too good to shift to TN for your sake !!!

Midhulla : And Kathir anna is too good to have Ranik work along with him there for our sake !!!

The two beautiful yet poor souls laughed their heart out after a long time .

Amuthan s heart filled at this sight .

Having lost his own life partner he knew the value of missing a relationship .

Amuthan : Hmm.... ipadiyae vitta rendu perum maathi maathi perumai pesiyae time ah ootiruvinga pola ?
Mulla ...amma pesanum nu sonanga da .
And ipo start panna than , Colombo ku time ku poga mudiyum .
Kathir has some business there it seems .

Mullai : Tho kelambiten Amuthan. 

She thanked Mrs Tamil and sought her blessings .