SOODHU KAVUM

Kani !

She was restless the whole day ..

The piled up loads of temper , vengeance and jealousy were on the brim of exploding .

She had been having sleepless nights since the day she saw him with his wife and child .

His wife !

Damn !!

It should have been her !!!

His child !!!

It should have been her own son !!!

And now ....

The other girl , her worst for from childhood had just like that won over her , taking her man and child .

And the bond they shared !!!

Kani couldn't tolerate the mere presence of Kathir and Mullai together .

Her blood boiled on the witnesssing the affection and love they held for each other .

It was written all over their face and ebbed in their eyes .

Though they were surrounded with an ocean of relatives and guests , they both  were in their own world  .

It was too obvious that made her cringe with  a helplessanger and vengeance .

She badly wanted to destroy the bond they held .

Their understanding and trust .

She wanted to destroy it .

Nothing more .

She really was clueless all these years why Kathir had refused to marry her .

Never in the worst of her dreams she thought that Kathir and Mullai would have been in a relationship .

To the extent of bearing his child !!!

She wasn't prepared to believe all his marriage story .

Well ..

She tried to dig out into that ,but in vain .

If only she knew about Mullai s whereabouts and her son ...

She would for sure have taken measures to keep them off-guard from Kathir .

But now ?

She  was by now sure ,it was impossible to get back Kathir .

Her dreams had died .

At the least she could only do this .

She had thought of all the evil strategies , but in every route she took ,she found a hindrance .

A hindrance created by him .

She couldn't foulplay with his business .

He had kept it concrete .

All his  transactions and projects were suddenly kept a secret and he was constantly changing his plan & strategies .

He was very much cautious .

She couldn't even near him in that.

And next ..

Kuttu !!!

She couldn't tolerate the resemblance the lil kid bore to his dad.

Exactly aMini Kathir !!!

Such a brilliant and lovable kid.

She wished to have him as her own .

But lo ,

Unable to bear the truth that she had lost it to Mullai ,she tried revenge on the kid .