KATHIROLIYIL MALARVANAM

Author" s Note :

A hearty thanks to all the dear readers who supported this book and showered it overwhelming responses .

Tbh , I didn't expect such a response for MN2 as it is an already written story .

Knowing the plot as well the ending , it was really an experimental write up , just spicing up the story with few historical knots and cliche plots .

Thanks a lot to you guys .🙏🙏🙏

As well

Miruthan extends his love and thanks to each and everyone of his readers and supporters . ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Loads of love to you guys .💜💜💜💜💜

Sorry for the too cliched epilogue .

Author couldn't think more .🙏

DECADES LATER :

SITA TEMPLE .

CEYLON .

It was around 11.00am in the morning .

Happy clad faces were seen all around , in the temporary stage , that was set in front of the shrine of Goddess Sitadevi .

With one priest chanting the mantras ,and other one ringing the bells indicating the arrival of auspicious time , the couple once again , joined hands into wedlock .

Kathir weds Mullai yet again .

It was their  wedding anniversary .

The whole family had planned it and the children were particular that it should be conducted once again at their favourite and auspicious place _ the SitaDevi Temple .

The symbol of their parents " eternal love !!!

Both Kathir and Mullai had aged gracefully in looks ,though the loving hearts remained evergreen !!!

Hand in hand ,they smiled at each other and took a slow stride along the evergushing river , walking slow steps on the hanging bridge .

The exact spot were she fell right into his hands years before .

Their eyes seemed to speak volumes than mere words .

Kathir : Ellamae nethu nadantha maathri eruku di .

Mullai : Netha ?

Kathir :Hmm...  Unnaiya thedinathu , yetho oru impulse la Ceylon ku vanthathu , vanthavan neta intha kovilku vanthathu ,nee ....inga thana ninnutu eruntha ?

Mullai : Mm....her eyes welled up tha she couldn't frame words to speak .
Her eyes spoke more . 

Kathir : Oru nimisham naa kanavu than kaanrenu nenachen .
Then , en kaikulla apadiyae surundu villuntha .
God .... Sathyama antha kaatchi mattum ennala marakavae mudiyaathu baby !!!

Mullai : Baby ah ? Hmmm.......saaruku inum chinna paiyyanu nenapu.
Namaku , kalyaana vayasulla pasanga erukaanga Kathir .

Kathir : Eruntha ? So what . Nee enaikum enaku baby than !!!

Mullai : Athu sari ....

Kathir : Enna onnu , munadi maathri ellar munadiyum ,apadi koopida mudilla .
Mukkiyama un aruntha vaalu erukaanae , awan munadi .
Vaaya athu !!!