RAMAN THEDIYA SEETHAI

Sorry for the short & late update dearies . Author is too busy with work

LE LINI RESORT :

It was another Friday .

She was dressed in an ink blue coloured , hand embroidered crop top with a constrasting mango yellow long skirt to go with it .

A simple and chik attire that reduced her age drastically by the minute .

A small gold drop earrings, a simple chain with a wrist watch were her accessories .

She was used to wearing more of skirts and tops after moving in to Ceylon . Kurtis , medium sized skirts and tops were common there . She used to wear sarees on special occasions and whilst looking after the store within the complex .
The show stealers being her hand embroidered silk clothing and accessories mostly in coral and pearls , she usually dressed her up in those attires during work .

It gave an elegant and classy as well a modest look ., in that anyone who justs comes for window shopping will tend to buy atleast a small stud .

Apart from it ,the skirts were her choice . Today being her Friday she had worn the long skirts for an ethnic outlook.

Before leaving she had a chit chat with Mrs. Tamilini ...

Mullai :Hi Aunty , innaiku romba busy oh .

Tamil : Illai ma . Angada vellai epadi erunthathu sollungaa .

Though she got used to the slang over these years , still she cudnt take it whenever the elderly lady addressed her with respect.

Mullai : Aiyo aunty please .Ennaiya vaanga ponganu koopida vendaam. It's always embarassing for me .

Tamil : Athe apadi solla varathama . Vellai epadi ?

Mullai : Fine aunty. Banaras and Kachivaram materials than main . Not tiring ....ana konjam late. Athan awasarama kelambiten.

Tamil : Saapaadu ?

Mullai : Over aunty . Rice and sambar , enga oor maathri . Fish curry mattum inga pola .

Tamil : Epo varuvinga ?

Mullai : By evening than. Afternoon than poren.

Tamil : Jaakirathai . Vellana vanthrunga.

Mullai : Kandippa aunty.

Her eyes teared up a bit at the elder woman's care .

Waving bye she left , drove her car and her thoughts to the place where she believed she çould retrieve her heart !!!

***************

Trichy International Airport :

It was ten days later ...m

Kathir and Sadhasivam strode in the cafeteria and settled for a drink .

Whilst the old man prefered something else , he chose a hot milk as usual .

Sadhasivam : MV : Panrathellaam fraud ....aana pacha pullaiyaatam paal mattum than kudikrathu ...

Kathir : Enna theeviramana yosanai . Naa return aagurathukulla sonnatha mattum seyyunga. Neenga paatuku thirumba Jamesbond level ku laam try pannathinga sir.