IMMAIKA NODIGAL _ 3

A HUGE THANKS TO ALL MY DEARIES WHO MADE MIRUTHAN STAND OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE .

WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT I WUDNT HAVE CONTINUED THAT FF .

COZ IT WAS WRITTEN UNDER SO MUCH OF PRESSURE .

THANKS TO EACH ONE OF YOU DEARS .

MIRUTHAN OWES YOU A LOT .

LOVE FROM MIRUTHAN TO EACH ONE WHO READ AND LIKED HIM .❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Disc : Sorry if this chap is dragging dears

Disc : Sorry if this chap is dragging dears .

She was draped in a heavy off white Kancheevaram silk saree with dark violet coloured border interweaved with golden threads .Heavy temple jewelry complemented her looks .
She didn't know from where he bought the jewelry so fast in this hilly city .
The saree ofcourse was from her own boutique . The one she had designed meticulously last Friday , that delayed her visit to this very same Sita temple .

If not for this saree , she would have pushed off to the temple in morning itself .
And ..
And she wouldn't have met him !!!
How ironical ??
Now was that called Fate ??
She never ever thought in the wildest of her dreams that she would get to drop this saree for her big day !!!

Something she had never imagined !!!

But ...

Fate had other plans as always !!!

She looked down at the thick gold chain he had just worn , bearing his thaali along with the virali manchal ( fresh tumeric ) and a thick stout good old gold ring was slipped into the chain . It was her father's ring .

He only had slid it along into the chain on her dad's request .

Her thoughts driffted to an hour or so before ...

When he came into her room seeking her hand for marriage !!!

Seeked her hand ?

Nope ..

That was an order !!!

She still could hear his words echoing in her ears .

Kathir : Inum one hour la , enaku ponadatiya aagitu ,right royal ah , en sattaiya pudichu urimaiyoda kelu baby ! Apo solren ,awa enaku enna venumnu !!

Mullai : Yethu ? Naa en ungala kattikanum ? Maaten .

Kathir : Athana ...ana namma than yerkanavae register marriage pannikitoomae.

Mullai : Athu fraud thanam . Kathir ninge ..epadi pannuvinganu nenaikala..

Kathir : Fraud ah ? Yen ma ...inga paaru ,ithu un sign thana ?.Witness signature paaru ..yen side Sadha sir ,unaku Amuthan than sign pannikaar .