KADHALENUM SOOLAIYILAE

The night was too misty and cold .

Sadha had gulped in quiet a couple of shots of his favourite cocktail to win over the chillness of Nuwara eliya and had settled in his room .

There was a celebration planned in for the next day .

And there were plans to spend the week at NU itself before returning back to India .

              ****************
Mature content : read at your own discreet .

Mullai s old room :

Kuttu was fast asleep in the cushions .

Her room was still furnished .

She stepped out fresh from shower , clad in a turquoise blue lacy nightdress that sheathed her elaborate curves and stopped an inch above her knees .

As she distangled her wet locks , a pair of strong hands , encased her mounds sideways and pulled her into a wild clutch .

He smelled fresh and masculine .

It had been a while .

Way back at KK , he felt that he didn't get to spend much time with her as in NU .

Maybe work or the fact that they were always surrounded by family there .

Here ....

It was their own small nest .

Yet again ...

He felt nostalgic .

He remembered the first time he was in this room , waiting for her to change her saree before going to visit the tea estate .

He didn't know about kuttu then !!!

Well ...

And all that followed ,flooded in his memories and gushed up high in his veins .

He needed her badly .

Cluthing her from the back , smooching the sides of her breasts ,he buried his head into crook of her neck , feeling her soft bossoms springing into their fullest conformations .

Kathir : Baby !! the voice came in hoarse and thick .

Mullai: Hshmm...she squirmed within his hands .

Kathir : It's been long .Am missing you .

Mullai : .......she had given in to those pleasurable bites of his all along her shoulder blades .

Kathir :  Innaiku nee romba romba alaga eruntha . 

Mullai : Kathir ....

Kathir : Hm...romba naal aachu la ? I feel it's been ages since I've touched you !!!

His husky manly by itself was enough for arousing her ,let alone his pleadings ...

Mullai : Romba naal laam illa . Oru 4_5 days than aagirkum .

Kathir : 4_5 days thana ? .....evlo naal ah  enna patini potuta theriyuma ?

Mullai : Kathai la vara hero maathri dialogue pesuringalae !!!

Kathir : Apadiya ?

Mullai : hoom .

His lips  had retraced their path down to the pit of her  throat .

He had cupped her neck in one palm , and ran the other over the slender curve of her neck . With a wet flick of his tongue over it ,he bit deep inside her throat and kissed it .