YEETIKU POOTI _ 2

Kathir :Nee intha Ceylon eh vitutu en pondatiya than vara pora !!!

Mullai : Enathu ?

Kathir : Pinna ? Nee paatuku ennathaiyo karpanai panni , neeyae oru mudivu pannitu ,kambi neetituduva . Naa paiyathiya karan maathri theditu erupenana !

Mullai : Thediningala ! That was an information to her ..
Naa itha nambanuma ?

Kathir : Nambikaikum unakum than romba thooramaachae . Nee yethaiyum namba vendaam ma ...nambavae vendaam .
Intha thadava entha ooruku poga plan vachruka ?

Mullai : Enna olaringe ...

Kathir : Olarala . Unmaiya sonnen ..

Mullai : Enathu ?

Kathir : Pinna ..mothalla paiyanoda inga vanthuta . Innaikum enkitta yethuvum sollama ,ennaiya Colombo ku pack panniyachu !!
Aduthu papava erunthuchuna ? Athan entha ooruku poranu keten . He neared and whispered into her ears ... coz last night too we weren't protected baby !!!

Though the sarcasm irritated her , but tone was less dense . He was still angry but there was a difference .

Why the hell is he always pulling last night constantly in to this discussion ?

She failed to realise that it was his agony , that she hid things from him inspite of being intimate , was making him roar as a mad lion.
Yep ...she poured in all the love she held for him last night , but due to turn of events and the sudden realisation that he had a son , and that she hid it from him uptill the last minute was driving him insane !!!

He ain't a saint !!

The shock of having a three year old son and the fact that she hid it from until he left the town was eating his brain.

If not for Sadha " s call he wouldn't have thought in that dimension .

Mullai:Kathir , you are insulting me too much . Am sorry for last night . But ......
Athukaaga ninge vaaiku vanthathelaam pesuvingala ?
Enaku enna aasaiya
.....ipdilaam ....

Kathir : Sorry about last night ? What do you even mean by it ? Intha kathaiyelaam vendaam .

Mullai : Vera ...

Kathir : Naa sonna maathri than ..we are getting married ,asap .

Mullai : And what makes you think that I ll accept it ?
Her ego was equally hurt with his teasing that she yelled back with equal fury .