SANGAMAM 2

KK :

PS HOUSEHOLD :

The foyer of that big age old , Chettinad house was being decorated with strings of flowers .

The front of the veranda , was decorated with colorfull kolaams .

The helpers of the huge household were on their toes , busy with the work as well awaiting for them .

Them ?

Precisely HIM !!!

The Little boy of the next generation of the famous PS Clan .

Lakshmi amma was the happiest !!

Whilst the men of the family were pretty much excited and happy to welcome the new fay ,the two other women were seen a little gloomy as well as inquistive .

Though Dhanam was a good dutifull DIL ,of PS , she too after all was a human being ,not a saint !!

The insecurities of not having to bear a child along with her ego  that she is the first DIL of the house , hitting hard  she was kinda  worried as well a little jealous .
Somehow she felt that her importance in the household would step down !!!

Meena !!

By nature being a selfish lady ,she loathed in anger , jealousy , and hate on her co sister who was to arrive ,not just as the next DIL of the family .

Whatever be the circumstances , she was going to step in , bringing in the first grand child of the whole lot of the family .

Damn !!!

Three years of being married and till now she didn't have issues .

And now this boy .....!!!

It should have been her child ...her son or daughter ....

Not this , Mullai" s boy !!!

But what can she do ?

Loathing in helplessness ,she dialled her close friend , to vent out her frustrations .

Her close friend ?

Kani !!!

                  *****************

Time and tide wait for none !!!

As per Lakshmi amma" s guidance , the trio arrived at the auspicious time decided by her .

Along with Murugan and Parvathy .

Mullai was more than nervous .

If not for Kathir " s fist around her" s she would have slipped off the ground , at the entrance itself .

This house was not knew to her .

She grew up in this house until a certain age.

She had yearned to become the DIL of this house .

Once upon a long time ago she had to run away from this very place , bearing a bitter truth.

But now ....

Now she was 

The rightful DIL .

Still ..

She was very nervous and trembled with an unknown fear that caught in the pit of the stomach .

Drenched in sweat ,she almost squeezed Little Kathir into her chest , holding him tightly that he screamed out ...

Jun Kathir : Mmaa....Kathi ku valli .Udu .. keela Udu ...
Ppaa...thaatha.