UNNAI KODU ENNAI THARUVEN

Disc : Hi guys this chap is written based on the concept of to err is human. As already mentioned the leads will be potrayed with emotional instability . They aren't depicted as pure souls .
So kindly bear with it .
It may not go well with all of the readers though .
It's a mature content . Kindly read at own discreet .

On a lighter note , for those who feel this chap is not appropriate at this juncture : Orae rendu nimisham , PS la kaatra KM ( supposed ) romance scenes ah nenachu paarunga ....intha chap ungalku pudikum .😜😜

Kathir : Namma pesanum baby ! !

Mullai : Ulla vaange Kathir ! !

Kathir : Pesu baby ... whatever....he whispered into her ears .

He locked up the door inside for good and neared her .

She was standing at the corner end of the spacious caravan watching keenly out of the sun glassed window .

She could hear his voice too near , melting into her ears , her bones turning as fluidic as ever .

Mullai : Enna enna pesanum Kathir ?

She herself couldn't hear own voice . It was a mere whisper .

Kathir : Whatever ...ullukulla enna erukoo ....tell me ...

He touched her shoulder and turned her to look into her eyes .

Mullai : Kathir !! Unable to sustain looking into that soul piercing orbs of his , her head lowered down , slightly inclining on his neck .

He neared more .

His beard grazed her cheeks slightly ....but it was enough to ignite her red hot .

Kathir : Sollu ...en mela unaku ..he paused .

She looked up at him again ...

He as well !! !

Those were the last words they spoke in the past hour half , since  they came inside the caravan

Those were the last words they spoke in the past hour half , since they came inside the caravan .

The air was fast turning steamy !!!

He was known to be a player of words ....
With a clever twist of word play he could easily handle any business deal .
It was that talent of his ,that made him cross the worst hurdles of past ...both personal and official .

But now ...

Words failed him desperately before his lady .

He didn't really know what and where to start with .

Getting physical seemed more easy and natural .

But to put it in words was tough ...

Nope !!