KOIYYUM KANGAL MEYYUM PESUMA ?

Disc : Thanks to buvani paaps for the cover pic .

The caravan park was just chic and coy with all the essentials needed for a small family to stay for 1_2 days .

It having the facility of parking wherever as per the wish of the tourists , Anil had framed a plan in a way that they were to take a boat ride alongst the famous Gregory lake just before it closes the rides , then a walk

It  having the facility of parking wherever as per the wish of the tourists , Anil had framed a plan in a way that they were to take a boat ride alongst the famous Gregory lake just before it closes the rides , then a walk

The small kitchen cabinet and refrigerator was stuffed with groceries that invited her to cook .

Cook something for him !!!

She had taken a quick shower and changed into a lavender coloured laced tunic that extended till her knees . Her leathervovercoat extending well beyond her shin , the chillness seemed to reduce .

As whilst she prepared tea for her ,he came out fresh from shower .

As she turned to ask him for tea , her jaw dropped ....

How on earth will she know that he would turn up with bare chest with only cargo trousers in this spine chilling climate .

He smelled of fresh lime and his unique masculine scent , few droplets still clinging onto his short curls that covered his chest , dark nipples shining through . His hair was still wet , splayed carelessly over .....

As he dried himself with the towel his brows rose questiongly towards her ....

Kathir : Enachu ? Madam apdi paakringe ...was there a naughty glint ..?

Mullai : Athe...kullichutingala ?

Kathir : Paatha epadi eruku ?

Mullai : Paathathu naala than kekren ...

Kathir : Enathu ?

Mullai : Athu ...

Kathir : Enadi ? Kannam rose colour ah maara aarambichutu ? Enna vishyam ...a naughty wink came ....