MAAYAM SEITHAYOO ?

His orbs closed even before she could switch the lights off .

He had slept off instantly , tugging in along the wriggling junior Kathir .

The little one not getting sleep right then , was pulling his dadda s hand to play with him as before .

He hadn't gotten down from his dad's shoulder the whole day since they started to the temple .

Only when Kathir slid the nuptial chain , Amuthan carried the junior one . Rest of the whole day he was blissfully playing with his father .

And now too .....

He wanted to play with his daddy not knowing that he had slept off .

When Mullai neared them in bed , he called out to his mommy in a complaining voice .

She didn't know how could this little munchin could see this well in such dim light .

Jun.Kathir : Mmaa....maa...

Mullai : Awe ...kuttu ...chellathuku enna venum ? Amma va koopidringa ?

Jun. Kathir : Mmaa ...ppaa...paa...Kathi kuda velada ...ppaa ...mma...kathi paapam .

She looked at her elder boy . He seemed not to move an inch even if a thousand elephants were to trumpet into his ears . He looked so much tired and worn out .

Her elder boy ? !!!

What on earth made her think so ?

Without giving her time to think more ,the little guy ranted again .

Jun Kathir : Kathi ppapam .ppaa...mma...

Mullai : Shh. Chinnakutty . Appavum paavam , romba tired ah erukangala ? Athan thoongitaange ..Amma ungala thaachikren . Sariya ? Vaange ....

Jun Kathir : Hoonkoom ...veladam ma ...

Mullai : Veladalaam . Naalaiku . Ipo samartha kuttu thoonguvingalaam .

She carried him into her arms lest he wouldn't stop tugging more into his dad .

Still the little boy wasn't satisfied .

He wanted his daddy to get up and play with him .

He whilst telling his mom that his dad didn't join him for play was making cute faces at his mummy that melted her heart .

It had been just one day that the little guy knew his dad .

And now ...

How come he behaves as though he knows him for life ?

And how causually they three had blended together as a family ?

The trio !!!

Yesterday night he was yelling at her and today ?

She was totally his !!!

He had done it !!!

Mullai : Periya iwan than ....innaikae kalyaanam pannanumnu evlo pidivaatham . Sonatha senchum kaatitaan .

Jun.kathir : Mma ...thooku ....

She cuddled her son more into her arms and rocked gently until the little one fell asleep .