SEETHAI THEDIYA RAMAN

Authors note : As mentioned already this story unfolds in a different location totally unrelated to PS or even MN tbh. Sorry for the intial lengthy geographic description of the place , you guys might find it boring  .
Author chose this place since it felt apt for this story .
Authoru ku no budget problems....Kaasa Panama ...Vaanga Ceylon ku tour poovoom 🙏

It was almost 3_4 years later ......

NUWARA ELIYA , SRILANKA :

Known as the Mini London of Srilanka , the hill city stood high and cool in the central province of the Srilanka .

Well known for its cool and temperate climate ,the city in the tea country hills of Central Srilanka , was a feast for nature lovers and tourists .

Standing tall at an altitude of nearly 6000 ft above the plains ,the green land  stood amidst rings and rings of hills covered with seamless plantations of tea.  The city serves as the most important place for tea production of Srilanka .

The good old town  was inhabited in earlier days by the British and the Scotish , that it inherited the British culture  with majority of architecture of the landscape was being constructed with the  typical colonial bungalows of  Europian era

The good old town  was inhabited in earlier days by the British and the Scotish , that it inherited the British culture  with majority of architecture of the landscape was being constructed with the  typical colonial bungalows of  Europian era .
Through and through the city was covered in blankets of greenery ,tea plantations , colourful mellows  and scenic gardens and parks .

With the majority of the population being either Singalese and Tamils , the  rest were mostly tourists who frequently inhabited the city .

With tea plantations  and the famous tea factories providing jobs for the inhabitants , some of the good old colonial bungalows were converted into resorts and hotels , for the tourists and facilitated the source of income for the rest who had inherited the colonies .

Many of the Tamil population had their roots in Kandy which could be reached  in a few of hours of travel by land .

Apart from the tea estates ,the scenic hills had lot of tourists attraction , the Victoria Park and Horton Plain National Parks being the main ,not to forget the Gregory lake . The landscaped Botanical gardens displayed varieties of trees and ferns , along with an array of different species of wild roses . The park was a sanctuary for many rare species of migratory birds ,the bulbuls and fly catchers being the main attractions . The dense forests sheltered quiet a range of endangered animals as well .

The climate being the coolest of the total country , the city was bathed in chillness throughout the year , with the plains warming up as the tropical sun , climbed the hills during the day .

In short ,the Little England of the country was nothing but a picture perfect scenic place  , to fall in for instantly.  No one would resist the temptation to stay there at least for few days .

Situated in Central Eliya , was  Mrs .Tamilini " s colonial bungalow , LE LINI  which  was transformed into a resort , including a  small complex within the premises that traded the richest  tea varieties of the city , hand woven silk fabrics and woollens and hand made ivory items of the Elephant " Country .