SOODHU

It had been almost two weeks since the Kathir" s had started living in KK house .

Mullai had sort of been used to this atmosphere , where in she had just to be at home ,along with her cosisters ,athai and look after kuttu .
It was difficult for her at first ,in that she had been standing on her own leg for three solid years .
And now , to be always at home was kinda uncomfortable for her .

She didn't think about this before . Thanks to her husband who had thought about it much ,much earlier and had already started working on it .

Her boutique work would be over soon and she would retort to her passionate job at the earliest .

The unhappiest person about this boutique thing was Meena !!!

She spend hours of idleness and enjoyed gossips instead of making real use of time . Not knowing the fault was hers she thought that Mullai had overtook her as a DIL just in matter of few days !!!

Mullai seemed to be causual and honest in her relationships with all members of the family .

She was really affectionate to her athai , helped her cosisters to the best of her ability , was a good mom to Little Kathir and the best wife to her darling hubby .
Due respect was given to the male members to the house as well .

She had been to the mart a couple of times on Kathir s compulsion and was cordial with the staff .

All this earned her a good name as well a bunch of good souls .

No one even seemed to remember the controversial scenario in which she made entry as DIL into the PS household .

But not all five fingers are always the same !!!!

********************

Kani was really pissed off .

It had just been a few days , since KM had made such an unexpected entry in her life and the table had been turned down completely !!!

Least did she expect to be asked to move on to Jeeva s mart if she really was interested in gaining hands on experience wrt business .

If otherwise she was free to wash her hands off PS marts .

She wasn't someone who didn't have an opening to start her career with.

Still ...

The outright manner in which she was made to shift to Jeeva s mart was something she felt too insulted by Kathir .

He had been absolutely ruthless .

Not that he put up a cross face to her .

The deep and calm yet firm tone he spoke to her after the choas , in itself proved that he wasn't willing to believe her any more , however much act she put up with .

She had no other option ,other than leaving it .

But she made it a point to visit the PS household more frequently than before in the name of meeting up her friend Meena !!!

As well she was trying her hands on all the underground work ,she could against Mullai

Trichy

She tried her luck at Trichy Register office .

It was kinda blind investigation only .

Something was constantly irrking her that all this would not be true .

But Alas !!

The certificates were perfect with their wedding dates reading back three years ago .