ENNA SOLLA POGIRAAI ?

Disc : This is a slow chap as compared to yesterday s one . It's a long chap so had to divide it two parts . KM elements aren't there . You guys may find it boring as well . But the story needs to flow with the needed narrations & emotions  to make it readable , rather than just filling it with KM elements alone.
Sorry for that guys .

His own miniature stood right in front of him .

He had never ever been this shocked in the whole of his life .

He had lost his father at a tender age ....

They had lost miserably in business then at that time .

He had messed up a girl " s life in few minutes of  uncontrollable emotions .

He had been searching her in secret for quiet a long period of time .

The whole of the family business was again on the brink of losing again , with hime being priced .

He strived hard and made up for it , yet lost his near & dear ones " proximity .

He moved out of his family and had confined himself to his own shell , unable to reconcile with them like before .

And most of all ....

One person whom he loved / loves the most is still cross at him !!!

Having gone through all this , he had never lost hope or confidence nor lost an ounce of energy in his ventures .

He was known to be the ironhearted ruthless , steeled emotionless guy by all .

But no body knew that his ironcased heart could be  only  melted by a fragile flower like damsel !!!

When his search came to an end in the most unexpected way , his happiness and faith in God knew no bounds !!!

His small doubt of what if she had chosen another life , somehow vanished on seeing her . Even after she tried to frame it , as if there was someone else in her life .

His confidence in himself ....or her eyes that melted the second he saw her confirmed him the same .

That was the main reason he went overboard with her , yet again the previous night even though they weren't legally married .

He had his own set of principles !!!

He had lost many wrt it !!!

He possessed a diamond hard rock like heart to bear whatever may come ........

Even after her telling that someone else was her life , this morning , his heart wasn't this shattered .

He believed his instincts !!!

Sure ,she was held up in some confusion or some other problem that prevented her to accept the truth .

And he isn't gonna leave her , until he finds out what's bothering her.

It was with this mentality he left for Columbo !!!

But ....

But ....

The news that Sadha had told him confused as well shocked him .

On an instinct only he had asked Sadha to dig into Trichy details .

Coz there weren't any investigating reports connecting Trichy & Mullai .

But it was the very town where she had graduated and had close relatives too .

But there wasn't any record of her being in Trichy in these four years .

It irrked Kathir ....only he had boarded his flight from Trichy to Ceylon !!!