Ten

Smut warning.

The kiss became more passionate as Jonathan became more needy. Is this what Edward bragged about? The feeling of being wanted  by someone and wanting someone. He supposed it was. Jonathan wasn't a virgin but he never really wanted a female like this before. He needed his little nightmare though. He needed her desperately right now. So he picked her up and placed her on the bed with him on top. "I have never needed a woman like I need you right now" he said before kissing and biting her neck.

Julia moaned. Part of her couldn't believe what she was doing with him. He was a criminal but in the moment Julia didn't care. She didn't care that she was the daughter of a cop and the niece to the commissioner. None of that crossed her mind as Jonathan Crane ran his hands all over her body.

She moaned as he took her shirt off and put his warm mouth around one of her delicate nipples as the other was being caressed and squeezed by her lovers hand. Once he was done he switched sides. Earning another moan from the beautiful woman. Jonathan didn't care what anyone thought of him at the moment. He didn't care that the others would label him weak. Well everyone except Edward Nygma. He had found himself a woman in the form of a now former cop. Now Jonathan had found himself a woman. He didnt know if he loved her like Edward loved Haven but that's ok. For now he would revel in the feel of his little nightmare underneath him.

He kissed his way agonizingly slow down her body just to stop above her pants line. "Please" she begged him. Jonathan smirked. His first and only lover never reacted the way Julia was reacting now. It gave him a high he never knew he would experience. This kind of high was more intoxicating than the high he experienced when hearing the screams of his victims.

Julia moaned as Jonathan slid her pants off and placed his hot mouth to her core. She moaned again. This was wrong. So very very wrong but she didn't care. He felt so good. Jonathan Crane was truly intoxicating. "Jonathan" she moaned out as she felt her first orgasm. Jonathan cleaned her up with his hot appendage before coming up to kiss her. Taking advantage of the situation she flipped him over. "Let me return the favor."She said as she unbuttoned his crisp white shirt.

Jonathan watched as she kissed her way down his chest and stopped at the top of his slacks. Carefully she unbuttoned them and slid them off.  What awaited her was truly a wonder. Jonathan Crane was well endowed. She wondered if it would fit inside of her. She couldn't dwell on that right now. She was on a mission. So she wrapped her mouth around him.

Jonathan growled. Her mouth was amazing. He watched her as her head went up and down on him. The sight of her with his erection in her mouth only added to the high He was feeling. He bucked his hips up as he too had his first release. He looked down at her expecting her to spit out his seed but He was more turned on when he realized she had swallowed him. Now part of himself was inside of her body.

He flipped them back over and then picked his little nightmare up before slamming  her against a nearby wall. Julia moaned as she felt his large erection slide into her eager core. At first Jonathan went slow so she could adjust to him but a moan soon told him that she was ready.

Jonathan picked up his pace growling in Julia's ear. She was amazing. Intoxicating. He feared he would never get enough of her after this. He never expected her to feel this good around him. Julia screamed out his name which told him that she had yet another orgasm. He quickly pulled out of her. He couldn't release inside of her. He couldn't risk getting her pregnant like those idiot friends of his. Catching on Julia sank to her knees and again wrapped her hot mouth around him. Soon he too released and the lovers made their way back to the bed. Both lay down on the bed. Both dumbstruck by what had just happened between them.

Autophobia *Jonathan Crane*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें