Eighteen

Smut warning

Jonathan continued to kiss her while slowly backing her up to a wall. Once there he pushed her against it. "It would seem I have a thing for pushing you up against a wall" he replied before kissing her neck. He bite down leaving a bright red mark on her delicate pale skin.

She moaned out. "I'm not complaining" she replied through her moans as her psychotic lover ran his hands expertly over her body.
He continued to kiss and bite her neck. Leaving  his mark on her. Claiming her. He wanted the entire city of Gotham to know that Julia Matthews belonged to Jonathan Crane.

"You're mine" he growled into her neck as his hands caressed the delicate mounds on her chest.

"I wouldn't want it any other way" she replied.

Jonathan smirked. "Oh what do you do to me my little nightmare"

" I awaken desires you didn't know you had" she replied as he pulled her shirt over her head.

He smirked. "That you do my little nightmare" he replied before capturing her lips in another heated kiss. He bite her bottom lip a sign she took as asking for entrance to her warm mouth. She allowed him to slip his tounge inside her mouth. She would always give him permission. That was the beauty of it all. She would always allow him to do whatever her wanted with her body. She would never say no to him. She would be anything That he needed her to be because the sad truth was that she had fallen tragically in love with him.

She unzipped the orange shirt of his Arkham uniform and ran her hands down his lean chest. He growled again as she ran her nails along his skin leaving red lines across his pale skin. She too had to leave her mark on the man. "Take me Jonathan" she pleaded to him.

He kissed her once more before saying "anything for you my nightmare"  before he removed them from the wall and laid them down on the ground. He stood up to remove his pants. He glanced down at her. Heat rushed to his member as he stood above her. He pulled his pants down then got back on the floor where he lifted her skirt up and yanked her underware down. He didn't waste his time as he forced his member inside her waiting core.

"Jonathan" she moaned out.

"Oh my nightmare you feel so good" he praised her which in turn only caused her another load moan.

"Please don't stop" she pleaded as his pace quickened. She dug her nails into his back. Clawing at him as the pleasure increased. She knew she had drawn blood on him but she didn't care. All she caref about was the feeling of him inside her. She never imagined that she would be sleeping with the master of fear but here she was underneath him as he had his way with her.
"Jonathan" she screamed out as she orgasmed hard.

Jonathan pulled out of her as he too found his release. After that he picked her up and made his way to a bathroom to clean themselves up.