Nineteen

Terror at Arkham Asylum
By:Vicki Vale

Yesterday morning at approximately ten am terror gripped Arkham Asylum. Now we are all use to things going wrong at the gothic structure know as Arkham Asylum with is continuous breakouts of the Gotham rouges but this was something new entirely.

Screams filled the air as the Scarecrows fear toxin was set off throughout the entire asylum via the ventilation system. Staff and patients alike soon felt the effects as they began to live their worst nightmares. Now you all must be asking how the scarecrows toxin got into the asylum? As you are all aware Jonathan Crane also known as the scarecrow was put back into Arkham custody three weeks prior where he had remained until recent events.

Rumors are circulating that his doctor Dr. Julia Matthews is the one behind the attack on Arkham. Julia Matthews is the daughter to late GCPD officer David Matthews and the late Dr. Mariah Gordon. Julia is the niece to Commissioner James Gordon. We have reached out to commissioner Gordon who had this to say about his nieces possible involvement.

"We don't know yet if Julia is involved in this or not but I promise you that if she is she will be arrested and tried for her crimes"

If you all remember over a month ago Julia was kidnapped by the scarecrow and held captive for over a week. Could it be that whatever he did to her has driven her insane or is this the result of being present for her father's murder? Does Gotham City have a new villian to worry about? We will update you as we follow this developing story.

"Have you seen this yet" Julia said holding out the newspaper to Jonathan.

"Seen what" he replied taking the paper from her and reading over it. "Well even after all that they still don't know if you have gone rouge."

" so I guess we need to do something to let them know"

Jonathan pulled Julia to himself and said" yes we do my little nightmare. I want the entire city to know that you belong to me"

Julia blushed. Jonathan always had a way with words. "I just want to make you proud"

"You already have julia." He replied kissing her.

"So what are we going to do"

"I'm not sure yet. I know we can think of something"

"How about making a video and sending it to every news station in Gotham"

Jonathan thought for a moment. "That's not a bad idea" he replied. "But we need to think of something for you to wear."

" if I can get a hold of some fabric I can make one. I know how to sew. "

Jonathan smiled at her. "You are perfect"

Julia blushed again. Something she was use to by now. "Thank you" she replied.

"I'll see if Edward can send Haven out to get you some fabric." He said. " you stay here. "

"Ok" she replied kissing him.Before he left.