Seventeen

Jonathan lay on the bed in his cell. Harley and Joker were talking back and forth. Jonathan rolled his eyes as they described explicit acts to one another. He looked out the glass door of his cell when he saw it. A thick brown smoke began to fill the room. "What the hell is that" came the voice of Harley Quinn. And that is when they all heard it. The screaming from all over the asylum. Jonathan smirked as he knew what it was now.

"It's fear toxin" he replied to the other rouges.

"But how when you are locked up in hear Johnny boy" said the joker.

" my little nightmare is making a name for herself. I do suggest you cover your nose and mouth before you all get a dose. "

Jonathan stood at the door and waited. He knew that soon Julia would come for him. A few minutes later she stood outside the door to his cell. "Ready to go" she asked punching in the code and opening his cell. Jonathan pulled Julia to him and kissed her. After a few seconds she said "we have to go." Before heading off down the hall with Jonathan following after her.

As they made there way through the halls of the asylum Jonathan was amazed at what he saw. Everyone was on the floor screaming. He had never though about pulling something like this off but his little nightmare was able to manage it. "You will have to tell me how you managed to pull this off"

"I will once we are out of her" she replied as the two made it to the staff entrance and went to Julia's car. They both got in and sped off away from the asylum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell happened here" commissioner Gordon asked Batman.

"Someone set off fear toxin through the asylums ventilation" he replied.

"But how Crane was locked up"

"He escaped"

"Oh God my niece. Is Julia in there"

"I'm afraid not"

"Shit the bastard took her again"

"I'm sorry Jim I don't think that's the case. The other rogues had said something about Cranes girlfriend being behind this"

Gordon sighed. "You think it's Julia don't you"

" she's the last female Crane was in contact with"

"Damn it"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The pair arrived at the docks. "What are we doing here" Jonathan asked.

"I have to get rid of my car. Otherwise they will track us down." She said as she used a rock she found to put on the gas pedal. Soon the car went over the edge and into the harbor. "Come on. Let's go home" she replied guiding Jonathan to the new warehouse that was to be there home.

Thirty minutes later they arrived. "You thought of everything didn't you" he asked her.

"I did"

"So how did you manage to pull off that daring escape plan of yours."

" I had a little help. "

"From who"

"Edward and Haven. Which by the way he said you owe him"

Jonathan scoffed. "No I dont. I helped him when Haven was pregnant and now he helped you. We are even now"

"Yes well tell that to him"

Jonathan pulled Julia to him. "I will but do you want to know what I want to do right now" he said seductively in her ear.

Julia blushed. "Me" she said.

"You are exactly right" he said before kissing her.