Sixteen

THREE WEEKS LATER

Julia sat in her car. She had parked around back where the maintenance entrance was. It was the easiest way to get the canister of fear toxin into the building without being detected. She grabbed her cell phone and called Edward. "Alright Edward I'm ready" she said once he answered.

"Alright I'm hacking into the system now" he replied on the other end. Julia waited a few minutes before he said "Alright you're good but I do suggest you hurry up. They will catch on soon if you dont"

"Gotcha" she replied before she hung up. She got out of her car and made her way to the trunk where the huge canister was. She got it out and made her way inside. It wasn't hard to find her way to the main ventilation shaft. Once there she placed the canister in the appropriate spot then made her way back outside to her car where she drove around to staff parking. She made her way inside and went to her office but not before she was stopped by martha. "Hey Julia I got your coffee." She said.

" oh thank you martha" she replied grabbing the coffee from the nurse.

"You ok you seem to be in a rush" she asked.

"I just have a lot of paperwork to do" she lied.

"Alright. Well you better get going" she said.

With that Julia made her way to her office. She sat at her desk and took a deep breath. Today was the day. She just hoped that everything went smoothly. Once the toxin was released and took effect Julia knew she only has a small window of time before the police or Batman caught on to trouble. Julia pulled out her phone and made a call. "Edward I need one more favor" she said when he answered.

"Let me guess you need the code to John's cell" he responded.

"Yeah I do" she admitted.

"Well good thing that I already figured that"

"Thank you Edward. You are a god" she replied. She could just see the smirk on his face now.

"Yes I'm aware of that" he replied. She could hear him typing away on his computer. "Ok the code is 443958"

" thank you again Edward "

"You just make sure you tell John he owes me"

"I'll be sure to pass the message along. Is our new hideout ready to go"

"It's all ready and waiting on you and lover boy"

"Thanks" she said before hanging up. Julia got on her computer and logged into Jonathan's file. I'm there she would find out what cell he was in. She scanned the file until she found it. Hallway E also known as rouge gallery cell 8. Julia knew how to get there. It was about a ten minute walk from where her office was. She had to pass by everyday on her way to her office. "Don't worry Jonathan you'll be out soon" she replied. She sat back in her chair and pulled out the release button from her jacket. She waited for a few moments before she pressed the button. Soon the entire asylum would be in total chaos.