Hanging Out pt.2

A/N: I don't know what to say, just enjoy this chapter.

(Y/N) POV:

We were walking for about 15 minutes ever since that asshole tried to pick a fight with Toga but then I stopped walking and realized something.

"Ughhhhhhh!" I say putting hands over my eyes.

Toga stops walking and turns around. "(Y/N) what's wrong?"

"I'm so stupid, I have a teleporting quirk I could just teleport us to the mall."

"Awwww come on! Walking is good for you. Besides, we're almost there."

"Yeah but Toga this will be easier, think about it, don't you want to get to the mall sooner?"

Toga reflected on what I said. "You're right, you do make a good point. "Lazy" She said teasingly.

"I-I'm not lazy!"

She giggles. "Ok (Y/N)."

"How exactly am I lazy Toga?"

"Weeeeeell, you probably just use your quirk for everything like traveling or reaching for something instead of doing it normally."

"Yeah but that doesn't make me lazy!"

"Yeah Yeah, so how is this going to work?" She said walking towards me.

"You just have to grab onto me."

She wrapped around me without hesitation, I started to blush once again.

"Come let's go I can't wait any longer!" She said looking up at me.

"Ok Ok just give me a sec."

A few seconds later we both dissapear into thin air and arrive inside the mall.

"Wow this place is amazing!" Toga said.

"Yeah it is, so what store did you want to go to first?"

"Can we go to that one?" She said pointing to the one in front of us.

"Ok sure."

We walked inside and I noticed that this wasn't any ordinary store.

"Um Toga, what kind of store is this?"

"A lingerie store."

"Wha-wha-what? I can't be in here, it's too embarrassing."

I start to walk out of the store until she grabs my arm.

"Ah ah ah, you're not leaving until I pick the outfit I want."

"But Toga I-"

"Is that a problem?" She asked in a dark tone.

I started to get nervous. "N-n-no it isn't."

"Good it better not be."

She took my hand and we walked around the store so Toga can pick something out.

"What do you think I should buy?

"How about that one?" I said pointing to a mannequin with a black lingerie.

"Yeah that one is nice but I like this one better" She said holding a red bra and panties with a glitter pattern.

"Well either way I think they both would look great on you."

She turned and smiled at me. "Well thank you, that was nice of you to say. You know what I think I'll just get this one."

She was holding a white bra with a floral design. "I think I want this one."