Goodbye For Now

(Y/N) POV:

Toga was holding onto my arm again as we walked out of the warehouse. I was still upset that I couldn't go on the other mission with her but I had no other choice. It was still early, about 9:00. We decided to take a shortcut through an alleyway. I had a feeling that someone was following us, but I kept walking normally.

"Hey Toga, I think someone is following us. Be ready for anything. Just keep walking normal."

She nodded, we kept walking until I felt someone come up close behind us.

"Hey you two stop right there! Hands in the air! You're under arrest!"

We turn around. I noticed that Toga had a knife in her sleeve, so I reached for my sword. The police officer pointed a gun at us.

"Don't reach for your weapons!"

Me and Toga looked at each other and I sighed.

"I'll let you handle this one."

She grinned at me and nodded. He saw her teeth and looked at her in horror making him drop his gun. Toga ran over to him and pulled out her knife and stabbed him in the throat. Meanwhile I just stood and watched her kill him. She was covered in blood, but that didn't stop her from laughing at what she just did. She turned around and smiled at me.

I walked over to her and looked into Toga's eyes, they showed so much joy and excitement. She's so cute. That smile, those eyes.

"Nice job" I said complementing her.

"Thanks. Let's get going to my place before someone sees us. I can just change at my house."

"Ok."

She pulled her knife out of the man. I reached my hand out to help and she eagerly accepted it.

"I love you a lot" I said.

"I love you too!"

She grabbed hold of my arm as we started to walk out of the alley.

"You know normally I would get upset because you keep grabbing my arm. But now, I'm okay with it" I said smiling at her.

"I'm glad to hear that" She said placing a kiss on my cheek.

Timeskip:

It had been 2 weeks, I awaken to my phone vibrating on the nightstand and Toga moving beside me, I open my eyes and see Toga reaching over me to grab my phone.

"Morning" I say as I rub my eyes.

Toga smiles and grabs my phone.

"Morning, how did you sleep?" She asks as she looks at my phone.

"Not bad you?" I ask back as I sit up.

She shrugs and continues to scroll through my phone.

"Don't worry, I'm not cheating. There would be no point because you would probably kill me if I did."

She looks at me and squints before sticking her tongue out at me and smiling.

"You're right about that" She replied.

I laugh and get out of bed.

"So what was that message?" I ask as I walk towards the bathroom, I walk in and grab my toothbrush.

"No message, just a bunch of notifications" Toga calls out.

I start brushing my teeth and look in the mirror as I fix my hair by pushing it back towards the back my head. I see Toga walk in and hug my stomach from behind while resting her chin on my shoulder.