Villain's Offer

A/N: Enjoy!

3rd Person POV:

The League of Villains succeeded their plan in capturing Katsuki Bakugo and were waiting for more orders from their boss.

(Y/N) POV:

We managed to make it back but not everyone was here. Muscular, Moonfish and Mustard were all arrested. I was tired as hell but I had to stay up all night because I couldn't sleep anywhere. Shigaraki was trying to convince Bakugo to join the League but he just responded with insults and death threats. He was put back to sleep eventually and everyone else was just quiet, doing nothing except Toga who was putting burn cream and bandages on my body while humming to herself. I was silent the whole time since we got back here and was still pissed off at her.

"There we go all better! Do you need a shirt?"

I didn't respond.

"(Y/N) what's wrong?" She sounded concerned.

"What do you mean?" I asked thinking about Midoriya.

"I mean you haven't said a word since we got back here, so what's the matter?"

I guess it's time to tell her.

"Oh nothing it's just.......you like Midoriya don't you?" I said.

"What are you talking abo-"

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!"

I turned around and shouted at her in anger. She looked at me in shock and everyone else was looking at us.

"Do you two need a minute?" Kurogiri asked.

"Yeah thanks."

We exited the bar and went into the hallway.

*Sigh* "Mind telling me what's up?"

She had a sad look on her face. "I don't like him, I was only doing that in the situation to be creepy and act insane." She began to cry. "I'm so sorry (Y/N) I'm an awful person, you deserve better."

She looked genuinely sorry, I didn't know if I could trust her, but that's what love is all about. I smiled.

"Toga it's ok I love you so much, I just don't wanna lose you. Besides, you're not a bad person and the only one I will ever love." We then hugged each other and she kissed me deeply. "I'm sorry I yelled at you like that."

"It's ok, let's spend the night together after this mission ok?" She asked.

"Sure."

She had a seductive smile on her face and was swaying her hips against my crotch.

"Um Toga?"

Her hand went in my pants and she was about grab my member but the door to the bar opened.

"Heyo!" Twice said.

"Really?" Toga said complaining.

He noticed where Toga's hand was.

"Mind if I watch?"

The fuck? "What do you want Twice?" I asked.

"Sorry but I just came to tell you that Shigaraki wants you guys back in here, Bakugo is awake again."

She was annoyed but it didn't matter because we could do this later.

"Hey I'm gonna get some new clothes from my house."

"Alright but be careful, I don't want your quirk to mess you up again."

My quirk fortunately worked for me and I was back at my house. I took off my torn clothes and put on a black shirt, black zip-up hoodie, black jeans and black jordans. I teleported back into the bar and sat in front of Toga.

"I'll ask you one more time Katsuki Bakugo, aspiring hero. Will you join the League of Villains?"

"Go throw yourself into traffic" Bakugo replied.

"This kid is a pain in the ass" I said.

I was bored as fuck throughout the whole day with nothing to do until about late in the evening, Shigaraki turned on the television in the back to see Eraser, Vlad King and the principal of U.A. speaking to the public. This is gonna be good.

Eraser spoke first. "We are here to apologize, a recent incident allowed harm to come to 27 first year heroes and we staff were ill-prepared. We take responsibility for any trauma caused by our negligence. It's our duty to train heroes but also to protect heroes in training."

A reporter then began to speak. "I'll take the first question. Since the beginning of the year U.A. students have had 4 encounters with villains. This time there were students who were gravely injured. How did you explain this to their families? And what are some of the specific steps you're taking to ensure their safety in the future?"

"We will increase patrol around the school grounds and review security measures within the school. The safety of U.A. students is our main priority make no mistake about it" The principal responded.

Shigaraki turned the TV off. "Isn't that strange......the heroes are becoming the bad guys seems like their not dealing with this very well at all. So much criticism....everyone makes a mistake or two right? It's not like they're supposed to be perfect....modern day heroes sure have it rough. Don't you think Bakugo?"

"Once a hero receives payment to protect people, they aren't a real hero anymore. That's what Stain's actions taught us" Spinner said.

"A hero in this current system only cares about money and glory....and since society buys into those idiotic rules, anyone deemed a loser is shoved aside. So we want to pose some questions. What is a hero? What is justice? Is this society truly fair? Soon everyone will be asking, that's when we'll know we won and you like winning don't you?"

Bakugo was getting angrier.

"Dabi let him go."

"Huh? You'll know he'll just fight."

"He's right, he'll try to destroy us" I added.

"It's fine we're recruiting him so we should treat him as an equal. Besides, he's smart enough to know he can't take us all right? After all, U.A. students are so clever."

"Hey Twice you do it."

"Sure thing. No way."

"Do it."

"Aw man."

Twice started to unlock the chair.

"I do apologize for such forceful methods, but please understand we aren't some kind of unruly mob committing crimes without a third act in mind. We didn't kidnap you by accident" Mr. Compress said.

Shigaraki got up from his stool. "Even though our backgrounds are different everyone here has suffered because of people, rules and heroes who try to hold us back. I'm sure you're the same."

Twice unlocked all the restraints and Bakugou then hit him and fired an explosion at Shigaraki causing his hand to fall off his face.

"Shigaraki!" Twice yelled.

"I'm done listening to your endless talking. Can you not get to the point or do you just like your own voice? Basically what your saying is you wanna cause some trouble and you want me to join you. Well screw you!"
He grinned. "I like to win, I wanna win just like All Might no matter what you have to offer me, that will never change do you understand?"

This guy is way in over his head. Shigaraki was looking at the hand on the floor.

"Father" He whispered.

Things aren't looking too well.

A/N: One of the next two chapters should be longer than this.