Heroes Arrive

A/N: I'm thinking about writing a new story but this one has to end first which won't be for a long time.

(Y/N) POV:

Shigaraki decided that it would be a good idea to let Bakugo out of the chair but it wasn't. We may end up fighting him now and the heroes might come to rescue him. The TV was back on again and a reporter asked another question.

"You spoke about keeping the students safe Eraserhead, but according to our information you encourage them to fight during the attack on the training camp putting them in grave danger. What was your reasoning for this?"

"I concluded that because we didn't know the full situation, allowing them to use their quirks would help avoid the worst possible outcome."

"And what would that outcome be? Do you think 26 victims and 1 kidnapped child is a win for U.A. High?"

"I assure you that things could've gone much more poorly. I feared every student would be tortured and killed in the end."

"Most of the victims were harmed by the gas attack, we've determined it to be the result of a poisonous quirk used by one of the villains. It's thanks to the quick actions of Ms. Kendo and Mr. Tetsutetsu that injuries were kept to a bare minimum. Additionally, we're providing mental health counseling to every student though at the moment we do not see any signs of serious psychological trauma" The principal added in.

"So you found a bright spot in this tragedy?"

"We're relieved that an entire class of burgeoning heroes still has a future."

"Can you say the same thing for the abducted Katsuki Bakugo? He enrolled at your school with excellent marks and went on to win the sports festival. Before that he survived the attack of a powerful sludge villain who eventually had to be taken down by All Might. The boy is obviously strong and heroic, on the other hand the violence he displayed in the finals and his attitude at the awards ceremony both showed that he cannot control his temper. What if this is the real reason the villains kidnapped him? What if they're brainwashing Bakugo right now pulling him toward the path of evil? How can you sit there and tell us he still has a future?"

I smirked under my mask. This reporter has him right where he wants him. I could tell Eraser was getting angry, all he has to do is snap at him and its all over. Eraser then got up from his seat and bowed.

"As Katsuki Bakugo's teacher I take full responsibility for not taming his violent behavior. However, his actions at the sports festival were born of his deep seeded convictions, he's trying harder than anyone in his pursuit to become the top hero. If the villains think they have a chance with him then they are grossly mistaken, I can guarantee you that much."

"That doesn't amount to real evidence though, I didn't ask you how you feel I asked you if you had concrete information."

"We're doing our best with the intel we currently have available. I have no doubt the police will break this case very soon. We won't rest until our missing student is returned to U.A." The principal replied.

"Heh, did you hear the teachers? They get me more than I thought. I'll never join your League of Bastards!! We may not be at camp but I'm still allowed to fight!"

"He must've figured out he's important to us, what a clever boy" Magne said.

"No, he's a fool" Dabi said.

Toga smiled. "Let me stab him!"

I pulled my sword out. "I don't see why we can't just kill him. I'm gonna take him out before he gives us any more issues."

"A clever performer would've acted like we were winning him over now that he's broken character he's finished" Mr. Compress said.

"I only do whatever I want to and I won't even pretend otherwise and I'm tired of being surrounded by a bunch of lame ass wannabes."