Attack on the Training Camp pt.2

A/N: And now for the conclusion!

Toga POV:

I hope (Y/N) was okay, I didn't have time to find him but I'm sure he would look for me. However, I managed to find two cute people to play with! They looked at me unsure of what I was going to do. I smiled, they looked very afraid. I had sliced Ochaco's arm then they both took a readying stance.

"Ochaco, is your arm ok?" Tsuyu asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's just a scratch."

"Hmmm, shallow not much blood" I said.

"What kind of person just slashes people out of nowhere, just who do you think you are?"

"I'm Toga, jeez you two are super cute. Uraraka and Asui" I pointed my knife at them.

They whispered under their breath, wondering how I know who they were.

I pulled out my syringe. "There's not enough blood, normally I suck it directly from the cut to make it fill up but there's no time. Don't worry girls, this machine will start pumping it out as soon as I stick it in you. I'll get my fill and move on. Who's first?"

I rushed at them.

"Ochaco! You have to get back to camp, we have permission to use quirks to protect ourselves, not to counter attack! I'm sure that's what Mr.Aizawa meant!" Tsuyu pulled Ochaco back with her tongue.

"Tsu come on!" Ochaco yelled.

"I'll be right behind you!" She yelled as she flung her.

I was already there. Right as she turned back I slashed her tongue with my knife.

"Tsu? Hehe Tsu! What a cute nickname! I think I'll call you that too!" I took off my mask, and smiled at Tsuyu.

"No you won't! Don't even think about it, only my friends get to call me that!"
Tsu jumped right as I threw my syringe.

It pinned her to a tree through her hair. "Yaaaay! That must mean that I'm your friend too!" I jumped up and down.

"I'm coming!" Ochaco yelled.

I got close to her. "Awww your bleeding Tsu, you couldn't be more adorable. I just love blood, we're gonna be such good friends."

"Get away from her!"

Ochaco ran up trying to stop me but I was ready. I stabbed at her, but she managed to dodge and slam me to the ground.

(Y/N) POV:

I jumped up and dodged Bakugo's explosion. If only if I could attack from long-range. Also, I don't think I'll be able to bring him with me, Todoroki and Tokoyami are still here too.

He had another explosion ready. "Dieeeeee!!!!!"

I dodged again but the explosion got part of my clothing.

"Come on your a villain aren't you? Don't be scared! Attack me dammit!!"

I ran at him fast and swung my sword but he easily dodged it.

"Too slow!" He fires an explosion from behind me but I teleport away in time.

Maybe I could get rid of Todoroki while I'm at it. Shigaraki did say we had to kill him. But Bakugo is still fighting me. He's keeping Moonfish back with his ice and he's distracted. I have a chance to use my quirk to take him out. Ok I'll do it.

I teleported away from Bakugo and in front of Todoroki.

"Icyhot watch out!"

I slashed my sword at him but he activated his left side before I could hit him.